x52problem

I have been using my x52 since december with no real problems,until now.It started loosing info,butons did not respond to that profile but others did.I reloaded the software and installed drivers from saitek,3 or 4 times.My x52 loads I have the icon on the computer tray at bottom.I can use the properties window.When I try to launch the profile editon that window dose not open.Thanks

Hmm... Im on my third X52 stick. Im not satisfied with the product. I havent seen the problem you got. It sound more like software than hardware.

This isnt what you want to hear...

Uninstall. Reinstall latest SST software AND drivers. Make sure you are downloading from english site (or american whatever). Just dont download from smaller countries. I know the Swedish site is very bad. I dont think it even got the drivers for the X52.. Just X45.. Good Luck!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are looking for members!

http://www.masterarms.se

I dont have that specific problem, however, I do have a problem when trying to assign buttons in lomac. I dont use the stick programming software that came with the stick. Although there are a FEW nice functions, I find it to mostly be a waste of time.

When I amattempting to assign a button in lomac, and I click the change button, the damned mouse scroll wheel (which lomac reads as buttons 33 and 34) chatters so much that it sends lomac signal BEFORE I can press the button I want...I have to click the change button 10-15 times before I get a moment WITHOUT chatter from the wheel, and even then I have to be QUICK with the button I want to use, or the chatter starts again.

I just recently purchased this stick and I am so disappointed with it that I MAY go back to using my old Suncom SFS...... of all the years of using it, it only NOW has a single burnt out pot....

So to be short, I feel yourt pain man....

m0untain6uy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

**Russian aircraft in the Colorado Rockies**

So to be short, I feel your pain man....

Same here - went from X52 to X52 PRO to eventually sending back to Factory for a Refund.....

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I have been using my x52 since december with no real problems,until now.It started loosing info,butons did not respond to that profile but others did.I reloaded the software and installed drivers from saitek,3 or 4 times.My x52 loads I have the icon on the computer tray at bottom.I can use the properties window.When I try to launch the profile editon that window dose not open.Thanks

Saitek released a new verison of software and drivers, but it's Beta, and also, they made it so the old profiles don't work, you have to make brand new profiles for the new software. They 'Say' they are making a profile converter. but I am pissed they changed formats 'Again' and did not release a profile converter! I'll be %$$%# damned if I am going to make new profiles again, I just made all new profiles when I bought new Saitek Stick 2 freking months ago! I spent a week making new profiles, and was really pissed when they changed to new profiles again!

:doh: :no_sad:

http://www.saitekforum.com/

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I should have just saved my cash and bought a cougar.....

If you want to stay with WinXP 32bit forever, that's fine, but you won't get drivers for 64bit or Vista. :mad:

TM obviously has given up supporting that hardware - for almost any other stick and wheel there are newer drivers for other systems.

LR1Sig-Longcopy.jpg

I do say in Saitek's defense, the stick is really good, I am very happy, but damned, these profile format changes really annoy me. They are slower than hell in making software, and play games making new profile formats more than most people in many other countries change their freeking underwear. I expect they wil make the profile converter soon, but it was a dirty trick making a new profile format only 3 months after releasing the X52 Pro.

:cry:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

If you want to stay with WinXP 32bit forever, that's fine, but you won't get drivers for 64bit or Vista. :mad:

TM obviously has given up supporting that hardware - for almost any other stick and wheel there are newer drivers for other systems.

Ok, I seem to have missed something....:noexpression: Whats the deal with TM driver support?

m0untain6uy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

**Russian aircraft in the Colorado Rockies**