noob: Su-25T tends to pictch up?

Make sure you don't have flaps down, but yes- as your airspeed increases, the wings will create more lift and you will climb. You must continously trim the aircraft. There is no trim cancel/ reset, either. You may want to make sure you are in fact inputting a trim command keeping in mind that you cannot use a LOMAC axis to trim. You MUST use a button command.

Try this - when you've reached your desired altitude hit Alt-3 - AP will trim you for level flight - and see if the problem persists whilst maintaining a constant speed. If you thereafter still climb then there could be a conrol input problem.

AS S77-konkussion stated - use a button command. Advice would be to re-map the default two-button input to a single-button input to counter the delay. Have found it to be more prescise when re-mapped to a single button as opposed to the default key-mapping.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

After a few experiments, I think there's a bug in that particular mission, since there is no problem in the quick start mission of Su25T.

Normally, trimming will cause the stick in the cockpit to move, but in the "introduction" training, I see no such problem. Maybe it's because I am 1.12a and cannot play that track?

BTW, I still find Su-25T very hard to fly, whenever I go over 600kmh, the airframe starts shaking. Is this by any means dangerous?

....BTW, I still find Su-25T very hard to fly, whenever I go over 600kmh, the airframe starts shaking. Is this by any means dangerous?

Would'nt say it's dangerous - uncomfortable maybe....Due to drag because of your Load-Out. Whilst en-route to Target area I usually keep my speed to about 500 to conserve fuel and eliminate drag. Whilst engaged over the HZ your speed should not exceed 600 and RTB'ing you can jettison umwanted ordinance/launchers etc etc and return at 850-950. Doing so, provided you're properly trimmed should see you have a smooth ride the entire flight :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.....Whilst engaged over the HZ your speed should not exceed 600.....QUOTE]

Really? I often feel 600 is too slow to dodge SAMs and AAAs scattered on the battlefield. Below 600, a break turn looks very unstable. But then going over 500 gives me too small a window to aim and fire.

Might have phrased that a wee bit vague :) :

Personally my speed over the HZ never exceeds 600 for exactly one of the reasons you stated - easy to over-fly the target especially when employing Vikhrs (ripple-fire).

As to the SAM/AAA threat I eliminate all such Air Defences with HARM's or Vikhrs prior to entering the HZ (pick off, break-away, extend and re-engage until all eliminated), all the while staying out of their engagement Zone so speed is not essential. Also, such Defence elimination is done at altitude, so it is relatively easy and swift to trade altitude for Speed should you indeed be engaged by the unexpected SAM - in my case usually the Stinger I failed to spot timeously......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After some try-outs and watching ironhand's training video, I think I am doing a little bit better. Using flaps and air breaks in a rocket pass does help a bit, though I still crash too often after over-shooting.

I also noticed that there are tick marks beyond 100% in the RPM gauge. But I cannot access that region even at full throttle, is this part of the AFM? In Flankers those are supposed to be the after burner, right?

Omega, it has nothing to do with flaps (Ironhand and the rest of the community took it all wrong).

In order to make your Su-25 fly level, without pitching, you need to have two monkeys in your plane. One sitting inside the tail compartment and one in the cockpit. The rest will just fill you in on the details..