Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

On 1/26/2021 at 8:22 AM, darrentoogood991 said:

If anyone in the UK wants one of these im selling one on Ebay. Perfect condition I've decided on the F18 for my pit so I don't need it. Anyone on here mentions they are from the forum ill knock £20 off.

Many thanks Darren, What a bargain! Arrived today. Much appreciated, great bit of kit

• Like 2

I'm getting the right hump with my UFC now.

I've had it plugged in via powered hub and it was just cycling on and off indefinitely. As in, I went and had dinner, came back and it was still cycling. I've played around with windows settings so windows doesn't automatically turn off USB devices and it still does the same.

I plugged it directly into my PC and had the same issue, I've then gone back and plugged it back into my USB hub and now it isn't even cycling on and off. Plugging it back into the PC once more gets it to cycle.

I'm about ready to lob this thing across the room 😂

Now plugged back into the USB hub and I have it cycling again... I'm going to leave it overnight and see if it sorts itself out. Any other ideas would be welcome.

Edited by Sawyer

Well I had it working briefly, but every single time I restart my PC it has the exact same issue again. I have to disable it and then scan for hardware about 30 times over (No exaggeration) until it works.

Anyone got ANY suggestions for a more consistent connection?

What is the status of your Ragun?

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Hey everyone, Bamse here from Buddy-Fox!

It’s been a while since I’ve had the chance to pop in here, and firstly would like to offer my sincere gratitude to the active community, when troubleshooting problems and contributing to the Raygun.

The whole project started as a DIY adventure of two enthusiastic flight simmers, and kinda “departed from the mitten” as we Finns tend to say.

I have personally been so heavily involved in my main line of business, that I have simply failed to keep up a good aftersales quality, and most if not everyone, have had my apologies for the delayed replies on their emails.

As of some 2 Weeks™ ago, we hired a new ‘fella for marketing within our main company, and as it turns out, he’s also an active DCS simmer and thus will now actively contribute to the Buddy-Fox mission.

We are not KIA/MIA/POW, there’s just been a LOT on our plate within the past 2 years.

PS. The best way to reach us, is via email: info(at) buddy-fox.com

Edited by Bamse
  • Like 5

I appreciate the product and has been working well from inception.

Keep up the great work and thanks for producing a great product.

Rapid

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

• 1 month later...

I am sure its DCS bios causing issues here with myself I tried the Lua's posted here but not sure if I have same DCS-Bios For Saitek flight panels which I also am using but well be swapping them out for the WinWing ones later but still would like to figure out why the master cautions not working at all still and when I use the flight panel example I push battery for battery on/of switch but the switch turns on then right back off as if I double pressed the switch, seems to only effect switch's that don't have on/off setting in game such as battery in A 10 think Keyboard is B.  Hopefully someone understands the problem here, also leaving a copy of the lua file that I copied pasted I also did reset the key binds inside Saitek Panel app and still doing off on when I push battery to On position alone.     So if anyone can help me here or tell me with this issue please let me know I may have the wrong DCS Bios but still have no working Master Caution on Fox box also.    Thanks gents.    

Export.lua

Edited by Gumbie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So do the Buttons Com1,  Com 2,  Com Sec,  ECCM,  IFF,  and IDM even get used  I have been trying to set them up for last hour now and still no luck in A 10c Real settings can I find them sure missing something but you would think they be under UFC tab like every button on box but nope.

will there be other planes' ufc replicas also? like f-16 icp?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

On 9/6/2021 at 11:48 AM, Gumbie said:

So do the Buttons Com1,  Com 2,  Com Sec,  ECCM,  IFF,  and IDM even get used  I have been trying to set them up for last hour now and still no luck in A 10c Real settings can I find them sure missing something but you would think they be under UFC tab like every button on box but nope.

They aren't functional in DCS. If you want them bindable (i do that for non-functional stuff for immersion), I recently added them to the keybinds project:

https://github.com/Munkwolf/dcs-community-keybinds/blob/769e31e7bfcfcea6878dc99da238d3f091e4d758/InputCommands/A-10C_2/Input/A-10C_2/joystick/default.lua#L356

Please note file is formatted for use with Quaggles mod: https://github.com/Quaggles/dcs-input-command-injector

7 hours ago, ebabil said:

will there be other planes' ufc replicas also? like f-16 icp?

Ebabil  Check out this site these guys make some amazing products that I am also looking into buying like the F 18  or  Av8 Harrier so anyone looking to add to there Flight Sim here is a Great Place to check out  https://tekcreations.space/

Edited by Gumbie

yeah they look good but prices are more reasonable at buddyfox

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 4 months later...
Hello everyone,

Here is the latest version of DCS-Raygun.lua made by us including a new logic to turn on the UFC light.

This allows the switching on and off of the master caution and master warning light to work correctly in certain aircraft. example: AV8B, M2000C,....

Installation:

Stable version: Just replace the file "DCS-raygun" in 😄 Savegame / DCS / Scripts

Openbeta version: Just replace the file "DCS-raygun" in 😄 Savegame / DCS.openbeta / Scripts

have fun  

DCS-raygun.lua

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PB0_Grizzlie said:
Hello everyone,

Here is the latest version of DCS-Raygun.lua made by us including a new logic to turn on the UFC light.

This allows the switching on and off of the master caution and master warning light to work correctly in certain aircraft. example: AV8B, M2000C,....

Installation:

Stable version: Just replace the file "DCS-raygun" in 😄 Savegame / DCS / Scripts

Openbeta version: Just replace the file "DCS-raygun" in 😄 Savegame / DCS.openbeta / Scripts

have fun  

DCS-raygun.lua 5.33 kB · 6 downloads

Appreciated your work, thx

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 1 month later...

Anyone get the Buddy Fox Master Caution to work with the AH-64D Apache yet?

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC