Modern Infantry and SOF Models-Vehicles

RepoMan

Really I want to start off saying...the USA models for infantry aren't that bad to represent conventional forces. However it would be great if we could have Tier 2 (SEALS-Green Berets) models with modern kit. Things like chest harnesses, OPSCORE helmets. Sometimes they are dressed like the bad guys to blend in to the environment. (The Insurgent model just doesn't work for this). I think it would also make it more challenging in the air - a thought process to verify pilots indeed they have the bad guys. With this you can create more believable mission scenarios where there are Executive Orders against Terrorist Activities to allow unconventional operations to take place. The current models for mission editor are more geared toward a full on conventional scenario.

-Technical Vehicles: Toyota like truck models with TOWS or Machine guns mounted on them. Both sides use these.

-And eventually- the little bird helicopters would be nice. You could create missions representing 160th SOAR accurately.

Edited by RepoMan

- Coffee Lake i7k @ 5.1GHz (delidded, custom loop)

- EVGA 1060 6GB (video card crisis purchase)

- 32GB DDR4 @ 3333 15 CAS

Techincals are already done in a mod by Ranger79 IIRC.

For the rest, nodody is stopping anyone from modding these in. An official Littel Bird has been ruled out by the manufacturer and interested developer so you won't be seeing an official one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Techincals are already done in a mod by Ranger79 IIRC.

For the rest, nodody is stopping anyone from modding these in. An official Littel Bird has been ruled out by the manufacturer and interested developer so you won't be seeing an official one.

Thanks Looney. I found the little bird mod. I might look in doing some modeling. Right now I am working on campaign and mission development. I feel as though we have quite a few aircraft and beautiful terrains, but not enough missions.

- Coffee Lake i7k @ 5.1GHz (delidded, custom loop)

- EVGA 1060 6GB (video card crisis purchase)

- 32GB DDR4 @ 3333 15 CAS