FCLP meatball placeable object for airbasesk

Steel Jaw

As per the subject line is there a timeline for this please?

Myself and some other online fliers would really love to see this soon!

Cheers.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Well, regardless, I recall reading that such an object was planned, so hoping someone at ED can give info.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

There is no info from ED so far, but you have a short 'Runway Skin' in the 476th Range Object MOD

fclp.png

Source: http://www.476vfightergroup.com/showthread.php?5304-476th-Range-Targets-Package

Maybe Heatblur SIM build one for the TomCat...

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know that FCLP is pronounced Fikel-P in the USN? It's my favorite military backronym. I know I know... it's weird that I have an affinity for it.. but it takes me back.. and this is the least of my eccentricities.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

crashing or sinking planes are not charged to users. so why would you need it kindly?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5