Night ops

Prowler111

While you are making these excellent changes is there any chance you guys could put a fix in for the NVG's in VR.

The view should look like a circle like you are looking through a pair of binoculars. You should be able to look a underneath them to see the screens so you don't have to keep turning them off. There was a simple mod available but it doesn't pass integrity check.

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

Love it, guys.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

While you are making these excellent changes is there any chance you guys could put a fix in for the NVG's in VR.

The view should look like a circle like you are looking through a pair of binoculars. You should be able to look a underneath them to see the screens so you don't have to keep turning them off. There was a simple mod available but it doesn't pass integrity check.

+1

NVG's might be ED's territory, but I agree. I get a headache trying to use the NVG on a single eye in VR.

A dream would be if Razbam developed Cats Eye's NVG goggles or modified the standard NVG's

to not dispay night vision when looking directly at the HUD.

Unfortunately, this wasn't included in Update 6... :(

Screen_180704_141140.thumb.png.82a0ef8d3dd255761bb28e8cb0531238.png

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.