Mission 8 Radio Hunting

Hi,

As per 11/11/20 the mission 8 is still broken.

On the patrol path, nothing comes up on ARK-UD chanel 5....

Can someone ping the creator so he can check, because something is definatly wrong with all the radio beacons in this campaign...

Thanks

EDIT:

When lunching the mission from the Mission Editor, tuning on ARK-UD; R828 channel 5 just after take off, the signal is catched and it triggers the Mi24 to investigate but I haven't reach WPT1, it's way to soon.

Triggers and radio nav seems to be chaotic

SECOND EDIT: When approaching WPT2, the ARK-UD; R828 channel 5 signal faded... Impossible to track it.

• Like 1

Hi,

Can someone ping the creator so he can check, because something is definatly wrong with all the radio beacons in this campaign...

Thanks

EDIT:

When lunching the mission from the Mission Editor, tuning on ARK-UD; R828 channel 5 just after take off, the signal is catched and it triggers the Mi24 to investigate but I haven't reach WPT1, it's way to soon.

SECOND EDIT: When approaching WPT2, the ARK-UD; R828 channel 5 signal faded... Impossible to track it.

I tried the mission again today, still no joy. I get all the radio communications between the aircraft but no joy with the ARK-UD and channel 5. I’ve flown every part of that search area in the off chance the trigger zone maybe small, and made a conscious effort at flying at 3000ft 150kmph.

Hi,

Thanks

EDIT:

Hi, i have been trying this mission as well since months ago included today and got nothing, even saw a youtube video where the guy gets to complete the mission. I did exactly what this guy does and still nothing, my radio doesn´t receive the signal, i am pretty sure this is the trigger for the rebels to get into the heli.

. I got the steam 2.5.6 version updated

I hope there will be a fix soon

• 1 month later...
21.01.2021 в 17:51, john4pap сказал:

Gave it several months before retrying it. Still nothing...

I understand that this is abandoned and won't be wasting any more of my time in it.

Nothing is abandoned. Mission fixed, wait for update.

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

• 2 weeks later...
6 часов назад, Rabies сказал:

Flew this mission today and completed it on the first go. Everything ran smoothly. Thanks for fixing it 👍

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 5:58 AM, Rabies said:

Flew this mission today and completed it on the first go. Everything ran smoothly. Thanks for fixing it 👍

Hello,

Stuck there too. How did it work? If I need to update the campaign to fix the bug how to do that too?

57 минут назад, Rabies сказал:

If your DCS Open beta is up to date with latest patch, then it should be fixed. 

In the current open beta, everything works

• 3 months later...

I like others had the problem of not getting triggers and that at certain point.

Then I watched that video someone attached earlier 3rd post down, and while Yeah the Arc-UD doesn't show a solid green light, the HSI did or does point to where they are, my problem was finding the trigger to get his to say they caught the signal, Cause as I came back out the canyon, it picked up the signal direction I went there, but because I hadn't gotten, the capture signal trigger it never proceeds any further, and the Hinds get bored and take off home..

But watching that video I see where I went wrong, and after re-doing it again, Yes I was able to complete it, I am running the latest regular game version 2.5.6 I think Not the Beta, but it can be completed