So, about the anti-collision light...

Nealius

bS--UN83ayw

:megalol:

Known issues

Player parkings on carrier are broken.

External lights (flashlight, taxi light) are visible inside some cockpits.

Spitfire tail wheel contact model with ground is broken.

ED still hasn't fixed it, i don't even understand why beta was switched to release, there was no fixes for the latest problems reported on the beta branch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its a common problem introduced by an update around end of May (look on known issues list). It's affecting all of the planes.

Don't know but it looks a change had been made by ED which requires modules to align to get the interaction of external lights with cockpit right.

It's not only the anti collision light but also other external lights - taxi lights from other planes, own position or even formation lights.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

....Yes I know it's a known issue...this is supposed to be a humorous exploit of that bug....

Oh well, guess I should have watched the video with sound ^^.

Since people ask everytime on the forums about known issues I just automaticly searched for the changelog, Apologies.

Rex

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, the early GRs did come with a cassette tape deck, for loading mission data into the computer, though you could run it in playback mode and pipe music through it, so probably apropos that you'd have 70s music, not sure how'd transiting to a CAS mission with Night Fever playing would grab me though!

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

ED still hasn't fixed it, i don't even understand why beta was switched to release, there was no fixes for the latest problems reported on the beta branch.

Just my two cents: probably they figured that the increasing number of people who openly voiced the question of what the point of a 'release' branch that never gets any updates is had a point.

I honestly don't know why there's a release branch and an open beta branch to be honest. Release branch has the same bugs as open beta, and every module in DCS seems to be in a constant beta state anyway.

I don't know why they have the distinction.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Well, the early GRs did come with a cassette tape deck, for loading mission data into the computer, though you could run it in playback mode and pipe music through it, so probably apropos that you'd have 70s music, not sure how'd transiting to a CAS mission with Night Fever playing would grab me though!

So what you are saying is that we can have music playing like in the Viggen?:smilewink:

Why isn't this implemented yet??:lol:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Count yourselves lucky...I get nothing but 70's disco ball reflections and Saturday Night Fever Bee Gees tunes

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin alive, stayin alive.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin alive, stayin alive.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

giphy.gif

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64