Yeah..

EricJ

Yes, I have run out of activations, yes I have contacted Customer Support. Are they alive? I rebought it (yeah yeah) and so far no response. Just seeinig if there's a pulse with CS...

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

So is anybody from Support going to bother checking their email? I mean are they alive? A week is pretty much quite long for a lack of response. What do I have to do? Give them a call?

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

I agree, it's better than getting something retarded, like this:

Page.jpg

I swear to god, even Ubisoft has better customer service! It's like the whole week I've mailed every (lack of) support links and well, it's getting quite aggravating when you'd like to get past some ghey StarForce issues (it's more like it's protecting itself from legitimate use rather than illegal use right now!). Okay fine, I spent $14.95 to have the Serial not updated, so I may have to just try the CD.... Wait! It doesn't work! Helloooo support?

So do I have to dig out a passport and just bust down doors to get what a paying customer deserves? An answer? Help?

I emailed "Admin" but maybe I should anyways, thanks! :thumbup:

You must be joking? All of ED down with the flu?

Well that sucks... been sending some nasty emails..

Well apparently my new Serial Numbers were staring me in the face when I did order. I took a hunch (and a chance really) and added another line, and well it works.... so apologies (not to Starforce, it's still a crap idea) to ED.. and get well! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, reading that, I'm not very happy that I've just bought non-cd version. :(

It's not that bad... just use registry saving utility ED has provided and save the registry after you activate. Next time you reinstall LockOn just add this registy straight away and you won't need to activate.

You will need to use another one only if you do a major hardware change (ie motherboard/cpu/ram etc) if you change video card or one bit only it'll still last for a while.

No longer active in DCS...