Using a custom Livery

Hey everyone

How can use the same paint scheme, in any server I join, and have others be able to see that paint scheme?

Thanks in advance.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

The server needs to have the paint scheme installed.

General 3D modeling thread and reference sites

UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Updates to my stuff are now going here

Technically, the server does not HAVE to have the skin, but is helpful in order for all that do have the skin to see it under all conditions. THE most important factor is that each client that wants to see the skin has it.

IF each client has the skin and they are all on the server at the same time when the a/c with the skin initially loads, the skin will be seen whether the server has it or not. IF another client with the skin comes on later AFTER the person with it is already in the aircraft, he will NOT see the skin IF it is not on the server as well.

May seem like a minor distinction, but it depends on the type of online activity you do. Still, yes, it is better that all parties involved, including the server, have the custom skin installed.