[UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] BALT and RALT

FOXFIRE TWOONE

Are they broken in the pass two days or has something change in how they operate. I turn on AP, either of the two selected and they'er not working regardless of switch position. ATTH and HSEL works.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Works for me with BALT hold if I'm in a level turn. Someone on Reddit mentioned if your stick is sensitive and you have deadzones on it, it does not work until you modify them. But I have those on mine and it works.

Asus ROG Strix Z370-E | Core i7 8700k @4.9Ghz-NZXT Kraken X73 | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence LPX 3000 | Lots of SSD's | Asus Strix OC 1080Ti | Reverb G2

I had no problem with either until tue or wed can't remember witch for shore, but I have tried flights in all three maps, my own missions, instant action, cold dark startup, auto startup, in case I was missing something and still their not working. I am not even getting the ( colon or two dots ) to indicate that they are on.

So, I can only think that is was the Update to the Updater that I got Tue, or the Wed update itself. :(

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Are they broken in the pass two days or has something change in how they operate. I turn on AP, either of the two selected and they'er not working regardless of switch position. ATTH and HSEL works.

They are working again :D I was thinking this morning that the nvidia update 398.11 on 6/5/2018 may have been what broke my ALT AP, but before rolling back I decided to delete the megashader file's and do an repair, and before someone post that the repair may have been enough it was the first thing I did when the problem started, and it wasn't the solution. So was it ( megashader ) files ?:noexpression: they now work. :joystick::joystick::pilotfly:

Edited by FOXFIRE TWOONE

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Check your dead zones, if there is any input at all the ralt or Balt won’t turn on

They work again, and I had 5% dead zone and they were working, but had reduced to 1%, and still at 1% and their working.

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64