Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

can confirm, only my plane visible on tacview track ...

strangely i only have this issue with this server, so maybe a server setting ?

I didn't change anything in the settings, so can't think of any issues on my side.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I've just compared the server's settings with the 104th's and they are the same regarding the options for enabling Tacview. Not sure, why all of the sudden some of you can't view the Tacview files any more.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Again, as promised, here are the server's donators for last month, March.2019 so that you guys know what's going on with the server's funding.

The lastnames are again kept hidden in case the guys don't want to be known publicly.

Thanks for every penny! That really helps me with the server's costs.

gEM9eeI.png

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hey Alpen, question about the new update. They have now added maps and assets to work on dedicated servers for free, does this mean if you add a WW2 asset in your server I can still play if I don't own the WW2 assets? And if true, can you use some as it would make it so much more realistic? You can also use Nevada and PG maps for various missions now!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Hey Alpen, question about the new update. They have now added maps and assets to work on dedicated servers for free, does this mean if you add a WW2 asset in your server I can still play if I don't own the WW2 assets? And if true, can you use some as it would make it so much more realistic? You can also use Nevada and PG maps for various missions now!

I didn't check it out actually. Not sure about the assets thing.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

No, it only means the server can host without owning the assets.

Players need to own them in order to join.

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

I didn't change anything in the settings, so can't think of any issues on my side.

Even yesterday we had a nice flight on your server, but we still have the problem of the tacview track.

I updated to the latest version of the tacview, but I still see only my plane. You could, if you can, automatically upload the tacview file to the dropbox or other, so those with problems will be able to see it.

the link of the discussion on how to do it

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=139148&page=98

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Even yesterday we had a nice flight on your server, but we still have the problem of the tacview track.

I updated to the latest version of the tacview, but I still see only my plane. You could, if you can, automatically upload the tacview file to the dropbox or other, so those with problems will be able to see it.

the link of the discussion on how to do it

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=139148&page=98

Do you run the .trk file in the ME first to enable external views and all objects on the F-10 map? Only then you run the replay file. The replay file then enables the generated tacview file to include all the parameters and elements.

This is how I've been doing it ever since

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I have a suggestion. On weekdays its seems to pretty low amount of players on the server. I suggest that you promote the small maps like 5 points and phone booth, or even sail ahoy will work. Because if i see 3 players on a big map, i will not join and i think a lot players think the same way.

Supreme leader

I have a suggestion. On weekdays its seems to pretty low amount of players on the server. I suggest that you promote the small maps like 5 points and phone booth, or even sail ahoy will work. Because if i see 3 players on a big map, i will not join and i think a lot players think the same way.

The missions run in a constant rotation so that the big missions run at night sometimes, but the smaller missions also get to run at night on other occasions. After every small mission a big one starts and so on.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Do you run the .trk file in the ME first to enable external views and all objects on the F-10 map? Only then you run the replay file. The replay file then enables the generated tacview file to include all the parameters and elements.

This is how I've been doing it ever since

As you know for sure, .trk file can get desynced and require you to watch the whole flight again.

If my plane crashes I have no way to review my flight and since I mainly use the MiG-21, tracks are 100% corrupted.

You used to always have the 3 export selected (object export, sensor export and player export I believe) in the advanced options so as soon I end my sortie, I could wait 10 minutes and leave the server and review my flight. Generating the tacview directly on the MP session.

Maybe moving on the dedicated server resetted this settings thus not allowing the export of the tacview directly on multiplayer.

I know from servers like BuddySpike and DDCS it can get quite heavy if the server is not stable, I hope that's not the problem with yours.

PC : i7 7700K | NVIDIA 2070 Super | 32GB RAM 3000MHz

Modules : FC3 | Bf 109K-4 Kurfurst | F-5E-3 Tiger II | A-10C Worthog | MiG-21Bis Fishbed | UH-1H Huey | Combined Arms | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C Hornet | Ka-50 | F-14A&B Tomcat! | L-39 | Mi-8MTV | Persian Gulf | F-86F | MiG-15 | AV-8B N/A | M-2000C | P-51D | F-16C | Yak-52 | Nevada | SA342 | NS430 | JF-17

Virpil WarBRD | Virpil VFX Grip

... I know from servers like BuddySpike and DDCS it can get quite heavy if the server is not stable, I hope that's not the problem with yours.

Depends on the numbers of players actually. Sometimes the server's quite full of players. So allowing all three options for exporting data might cause a bad server's performance.

Let me test that first though and let you know.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Depends on the numbers of players actually. Sometimes the server's quite full of players. So allowing all three options for exporting data might cause a bad server's performance.

Let me test that first though and let you know.

I imagine it can get quite messy. Looking forward to it, before you always had it on since I could review my flight directly, Burning Skies uses it too but I guess without missiles the mission is way more simple.

Let us know, thank you very much!

PC : i7 7700K | NVIDIA 2070 Super | 32GB RAM 3000MHz

Modules : FC3 | Bf 109K-4 Kurfurst | F-5E-3 Tiger II | A-10C Worthog | MiG-21Bis Fishbed | UH-1H Huey | Combined Arms | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C Hornet | Ka-50 | F-14A&B Tomcat! | L-39 | Mi-8MTV | Persian Gulf | F-86F | MiG-15 | AV-8B N/A | M-2000C | P-51D | F-16C | Yak-52 | Nevada | SA342 | NS430 | JF-17

Virpil WarBRD | Virpil VFX Grip

I imagine it can get quite messy. Looking forward to it, before you always had it on since I could review my flight directly, Burning Skies uses it too but I guess without missiles the mission is way more simple.

Let us know, thank you very much!

Just for the record though, I didn't have all options available over the last weeks when players were able to view their tacview files. Not sure why this sudden change.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments