Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

42 minutes ago, Dirkan said:

Has it been patched? Can't see it on the latest DCS version that got released today

The update was not available for quite some time. Now it is. Updating now...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

4 minutes ago, CrazyGman said:

Catch me if you can map had fuel tanks and countermeasure pod unavailable for MiG 21Bis, figured it might be an update bug?

I'm afraid you're right! Just checked it out. This God damn bug seems to be back again and it's going to get on my nerves as it always has. Might get me to through the bloody towel one day... Enough is enough at some point...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Здравия парни.Да ошибка вернулась.Жто очень трудно наМиг21 без дополнительных топливных баков,и тепловых ловушек).Очень жду когда поправите это. 

За что я влюблен в ваш сервер?Если вы меня спросите.Так это за то что на нём всё,и всёгда подобрано так как это было на самом деле!И это меня превликает!Автору большое уважения и успехов в его творчестве.

5 hours ago, Lovcar said:

За что я влюблен в ваш сервер?Если вы меня спросите.Так это за то что на нём всё,и всёгда подобрано так как это было на самом деле!И это меня превликает!Автору большое уважения и успехов в его творчестве.

Спасибо друг

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Server News:

- The warehouses in all Caucasus and Syria missions have been fixed.

- Missions on the Persian Gulf map will be fixed soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Server News:

The warehouses in all missions and maps are now fixed.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience, but please understand how boring and what a waste of time that bullocks is.

• Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

3 hours ago, smilodon said:

Hello, I don't see the server anymore.

It's up and currently 40 players flying. Try to connect via server's IP number.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I'm curious to know why there are now missile restrictions on the jets , we had them exclusively in the past and now all of sudden they're gone . Guess some of us old hands got spoiled to them . I see people log into the server , ask the same question and then they leave . 

Bolt 

1 hour ago, Bolt1 said:

I'm curious to know why there are now missile restrictions on the jets , we had them exclusively in the past and now all of sudden they're gone . Guess some of us old hands got spoiled to them . I see people log into the server , ask the same question and then they leave . 

Bolt 

Rear aspect missiles increase the intensity of dogfighting. You'll have to work on getting on your bandit's six. Players are liking it a lot. Which brings me to your next point saying that players come on the server, ask about the restrictions then leave. Honestly, haven't seen not one player doing that. And even if, well it's his thing not favouring rear aspect missiles. All good.

24 minutes ago, Dirkan said:

On the mission "Open Range" the UH-1s don't seem to be able to spawn at Maykop, only the blue FARP, but the Mi8s can spawn at their airbase as well as their FARP.

Thanks for reporting the issue. Fixed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Just tried "Open Range" in a Mig21-bis. This is only my second time joining the server (ever) but I was having issues using the AWACS (on Channel 0), I could send requests but got no reply ; a fellow Mig seemed to be having the same issue. Is this intentional or beginner mistake on my part?

2 hours ago, Althar93 said:

Just tried "Open Range" in a Mig21-bis. This is only my second time joining the server (ever) but I was having issues using the AWACS (on Channel 0), I could send requests but got no reply ; a fellow Mig seemed to be having the same issue. Is this intentional or beginner mistake on my part?

Open Range is a mission covering a big part of the Caucasus region. You were simply out of the EWR's range (ca. 100 km) or contacting the "15" EWR which is for MiG-15's only. Another possibility is not having any EWR's because the enemy destroyed them but that wasn't the issue in your case.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

7 hours ago, Alpenwolf said:

Open Range is a mission covering a big part of the Caucasus region. You were simply out of the EWR's range (ca. 100 km) or contacting the "15" EWR which is for MiG-15's only. Another possibility is not having any EWR's because the enemy destroyed them but that wasn't the issue in your case.

Thanks, that makes complete sense - I'll have to check the TacView (assuming they are physically present on the map) but I'm pretty sure even at close range of the airfield, or the objective I was not getting any reply.

7 minutes ago, smilodon said:

bonjour, il n’y a rien, même avec l’adresse IP

Are you running DCS 'Open Beta'? I don't think it shows up if you are running 'Stable'.

Est-ce que tu es sur la version 'Open Beta' de DCS? Je ne crois pas que le serveur s'affiche avec la version 'Stable'.

Edited by Althar93
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kirreen said:

Any plans on getting LOTATC working? I strongly prefer it to the in-game slot for GCI.

LotAtc doesn't work for whatever reason on the server. Besides, the Combined Arms slots are necessary for players who tent to the ground warfare in almost every mission.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

7 minutes ago, Alpenwolf said:

LotAtc doesn't work for whatever reason on the server. Besides, the Combined Arms slots are necessary for players who tent to the ground warfare in almost every mission.

I'm not arguing against the ground slots, just pro lotatc in addition 🙂 Weird that it doesn't just work.

6 minutes ago, kirreen said:

I'm not arguing against the ground slots, just pro lotatc in addition 🙂 Weird that it doesn't just work.

Understood. Tried everything and eventually gave up on it.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments