[Skin Request] VMFA(AW)-224 Bengals

CrimsonGhost

2382091478Hello all. I am wondering if anyone is already working on, or up to the challenge, of doing a skin for the Hornet from this squadron. Specifically the special Bengal livery they did on one of their D model birds. I may still have this model decal set laying around if it helps any. Below is a link to a review of that decal kit that shows all the individual markings.

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Rev1/201-300/Rev269-TwoBobs48048/00.shtm

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

• 3 weeks later...

Texac, any progress made on this one yet? I keep checking the downloads every day hoping for a Christmas present. :)

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

The ones on this page are not real life images but do show the proper layout. I will look around and see what I can find.

http://www.twobobs.net/contents/en-us/p138.html

Edit-This page has some shots that give an idea what the line birds look like.

And I have to admit, I had never noticed the "camo" on the speedbrake before. :)

2009-7-5(17)1.jpg

Edited by CrimsonGhost

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would be more than happy to "donate" to someone to get this done. :) If any talented livery creaters are interested in working on it please feel free to PM me.

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

• 10 months later...
If nobody have already completed this paintscheme i'm pretty interested to do it

Hello! thank you for your work!

Let me ask you this: it´s possible a VMFA-531 Grey Ghosts liverie? DCS have the Line one. I´m asking you this because i don´t find almost any pics with the Hornet.

Thank you once again, and keep up the good work!

Cheers,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.