[REPORTED] Mk 82 too high into pylons

It's a problem w/ the new 3D Model, on all Aircraft.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 3 months later...
It's a problem w/ the new 3D Model, on all Aircraft.

What does that mean, "a problem with the new 3D model"? The 3D model of the Mk-82 series bomb? Are these same Mk-82 weapon models used on all applicable aircraft in DCS? Because it does seem to be only the Mk-82-based weapons--Mk-82 LD, Mk-82 SE & GBU-12. It occurs on inboard and outboard wing pylons and centerline pylon, but not on the MER (multiple ejector rack). While other bombs are correctly placed on the pylons, including the BDU-50LD--the blue "dummy" Mk-82's. But we can't place five BDU-50LD's on the MER...or I suspect we would see them standing too far off the MER ejector mounts (the opposite error).

So, I was thinking maybe the bomb racks have "mount position coordinates" relative to the aircraft 3D (visual) model and the bombs (and other stores) probably have "mounting position coordinates" relative to their 3D model. I was thinking that for the Mk-82 series, this "mount position" might be in error...if it works like that. And since nothing else can be mounted on the MER, the Mk-82 LD's probably look fine there because the mount positions on the MER might be in error to match perfectly the error on the Mk-82 LD's. So, when the Mk-82's get fixed, the MER will probably have to be fixed, too. Maybe the TER's on other aircraft that use the Mk-82's, as well.

Any idea when this might get fixed? I understand there are probably a lot of other issues that need fixing, too.

• 1 month later...
As per title, the Mk 82s now sit too high, with the pylon inside them. As far as I can see this problem does not affect the training bombs or the Mk 83.

2RSoKLA.png

Dear Lucas,would you please tell where I can get get this livery? Thanks!

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

It's in the game already, Hamilton. Make sure you put Brazil as the country, it'll have four liveries - 4834 like in the photo, 4828 (similar but slightly different colours), 4846 (30 years in Brazil special) and 4841 (1º GAvCa anniversary livery).

Thank you Lucas,that´s so nice they add those liveries, when F-5 was released there was only one livery from BR.

Regards,

Hailton

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb