A BUG/WIP list so we know what's been reported

BlueAngel

[NOT IMPLEMENTED YET] If the RWR is in offset mode the RWR display under the right DDI is "limitless" it will display contact everywhere in plane. For example the enemy awacs indication is floating in the air outside of the cockpit(right side, if it is on the left side it will be covered by the cockpit so it is not visible).

Edited by chinpok

- AIM-7F/M Sparrow accuracy needs further work
Can you provide a video or description of how the Sparrow currently performs unrealistic? (Just curious if it's only a DCS F-18 issue)
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Brightness control for HSI page. L DDI and MPCD off and On

Brightness control for L and R DDI's specifically the HSI page is not functioning. All other pages works ok (afaik I checked). MPCD brightness gain control not working at all.

Multiple times left DDI and the MPCD turns off and back on when left engine has spooled during normal startup procedure. This session I never had that. This is a single player mission (I made) track but I have also notice same issues with multiplayer (I hosted and invited some friends to join in my server) same mission I made.

Singleplayer

Multiplayer

Map: Persian Gulf

Track file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RPvh6X0Lz5BYUjXcoI_yM9JVIITvPMey

Thanks!

[NOT IMPLEMENTED YET] If the RWR is in offset mode the RWR display under the right DDI is "limitless" it will display contact everywhere in plane. For example the enemy awacs indication is floating in the air outside of the cockpit(right side, if it is on the left side it will be covered by the cockpit so it is not visible).

I think this is how the RWR does work. It gives you bearings, not distances.

Can you provide a video or description of how the Sparrow currently performs unrealistic? (Just curious if it's only a DCS F-18 issue)

I refer to the fact that within maximum and optimal range, the missile will go ballistic (as intended) but will not always behave as expected, not leading the target properly or adjusting to the aircraft´s radar feed. It could be a matter of weapon limitations, but it could also be something related to the flight and prediction model. Or just the radar itself.

Brightness control for L and R DDI's specifically the HSI page is not functioning. All other pages works ok (afaik I checked). MPCD brightness gain control not working at all.

Multiple times left DDI and the MPCD turns off and back on when left engine has spooled during normal startup procedure. This session I never had that. This is a single player mission (I made) track but I have also notice same issues with multiplayer (I hosted and invited some friends to join in my server) same mission I made.

Added the brightness issue. I can confirm it does that. As for the DDI turning off during Engine 1 startup, I don't know if this is a true feature. Airliners I fly also do this upon turning on or off of the APU or generator power, simulating the buses tripping (AC to DC power, for example)

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

• 2 weeks later...

I refer to the fact that within maximum and optimal range, the missile will go ballistic (as intended) but will not always behave as expected, not leading the target properly or adjusting to the aircraft´s radar feed. It could be a matter of weapon limitations, but it could also be something related to the flight and prediction model. Or just the radar itself

Aye, I fired 2 x Sparrows at an An-26 (or some other Russian twin prop) within Rne and it went defensive, (like an oil tanker goes defensive) and both missiles went ballistic and missed, all while I had radar lock well within gimbals. An Aim-9 spared my blushes! I hope the Aim-7 gets an eye test soon!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

In most cases, the IFEI time does not match the DDI’s time (min,secs).

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W