Tom Cruise inadvertently celebrates F/A-18 Launch

Stal2k

So is this a clone of Maverick? How has he stayed in the US Navy this long without looking like an old man or being shuffled to a desk job? ;)

He's a 30 year Captain at this point....he's been a bad boy or as a squadmate pointed out to me Captain Kirk stayed a Captain so he could keep flying.

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

Thuper Hornet, meh.

Careful wags, Super Hornet is the best navy fighter we have.. an FA-18F is the most capable fighter in the navy’s inventory not to mention the best looking! Rhino is super indeed next to legacy with no fuel, bombs, ECS, and AESA! ..love the new module though btw. Awesome work.

Careful wags, Super Hornet is the best navy fighter we have..

Is there another one? :)

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

What are the odds lol?

0KRcsZm

Top gun 2 https://imgur.com/gallery/0KRcsZm

Part of me thinks he did that on purpose...

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64