Surgical Anatomy of the Hornet Photo

Eaglewings

206406.jpg

A Nitty-Gritty identificatiion of the parts of the Hornet. Every part of the hornet described in an amazing details in this photo.

Know your FA-18 Hornet.

However this is the F version with a two seat. Structural the Hornet is almost same except the air brake design and other parts.

Edited by Eaglewings

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

It is the Super Hornet alright.( FA-18F). I have flown single seat version in Vectical Reality Simulation iteration in P3D. Main import of that photo is the structural representation of the Hornet which I believe is not a great departure from the FA-18C.

I am still drooling at the detailed in the Hornet there.

Still in the Hornet family.

Cheers guys.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Pictures like this are everywhere at my work I will have to have one or two. There's drones the Polaris etc ????

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.