The Hornet Release Day Anticipation Thread

FZG_Immel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 707 happens to be a fine airframe! Just look at how many variants the USAF/USN alone uses. (and yes, I'm partial, cut my teeth, among other parts, on the KC-135 :D)

Agreed, When I was an inspector for Boeing, I was able to get my stamp put on the last 707 to come off the line. Kind of nostalgic. Built like a tank. Started inspecting on the 747-400 and that too is built great.

Cats are awesome :3 Got 3 myself

Specs: Intel Core i7 8700k @5.0ghz | Asus Maximus X Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb | Cooler Master ML240L RGB | Zotac 2060 Super AMP | Samsung 960 evo | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Modules: F/A-18C Hornet | A-10C Warthog | AV-8B Harrier | BS2 | FC3 | NTTR

If you look back through the update process which I posted screenshots of, I followed the documented and official process to update using dcs_updater.exe. It is not fine. It is regressing openbeta installs to 2.5.1.

Wrong again....

This is what you did:

dNzqYk0.png

As has been said by Bignewy that you did not want to add the @openbeta on to it - PERIOD. YOU tried to force the updater to update to a version that did not exist, that is YOUR FAULT.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

ED are just finishing preparing all of the servers, there is no delay.

It is still the 30th last time I checked

Thank you for that update, I am being as patient as possible under the circumstances... :smilewink:

I like cats.

Yeah, me too. Taste like chicken!

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

Did you do that by forcing the updater? If you did you're going to have a sad time when you realise it's regressed your install to 2.5.1

Nope Just clicked the launch button....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System:

Windows 10 (64 bit)

64 GB Memory

CPU i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz

GTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition

HTC VIVE

Quick RAAF F/A-18 Hijack

canada-interested-ex-raaf-hornets

Edited by Saber42
image not showing

fly fast , navigate precisely , communicate effectively and you might just drop some explosive banter on some terrorists - Saber