I cant Update from 2.5.1 to 2.5.2

I have tried 3 times now to update so I can install the new map. each time I do it I run the repair first. It then seem to download but right at the end it says it cant delete some file. sorry i cant be more specific I forgot. I then close the small warning window and my game is not updated. can somebody please help? and why do they have to make it so difficult? what is wrong with some type of auto update option. thanks, Huggy.:(

• ED Team

Hi

go to your windows start menu and find eagle dynamics, you should have a update shortcut.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I know it's large m8. as i said, I have downloaded it 3 times and it doesn't work. I need to know how to fix it. I pre ordered the gulf map and the hornet and I'm pretty p-----

off I cant play them.

• ED Team

attach your dcs.log if you have one it should show us some clues

or the autoupdate_log.txt

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Give us a few clues so we can help you...

What is your computer specs?

What windows are you running?

What antivirus are you running?

Hi

go to your windows start menu and find eagle dynamics, you should have a update shortcut.

Don't uninstall, just restart the update again and it should continue the download, you don't want to keep download from the start, use the link

"Go to your windows start menu and find eagle dynamics, you should have a update shortcut."

-

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

similar issue

Running an i5 with windows 7 --

When I try to update it says servers are unable to complete you request -- try again later.

I tried doing the repair first, then the update. No joy. Never had this issue before-- always updated seamlessly and with ease. Trying to get this fixed so I can finally play the new Hornet module.

To add to my problems I tried uninstalling / re-installing the open beta. But it won't even let me do a clean install from scratch. below is the autoupdate_log.txt

--- Log file: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\autoupdate_log.txt

=== Log opened UTC 2018-05-30 06:16:01

INFO : DCS_Updater/2.6.24.37 (Windows NT 6.1.7601; Win64; en-US)

INFO : cmdline: "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS_updater.exe" --apply repair

INFO : basedir: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta

INFO : dcs_variant.txt: openbeta

INFO : DCS/ (x86_64; EN; WORLD)

INFO : branch: openbeta

INFO : Got reply from http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com

INFO : Got reply from srv4update.digitalcombatsimulator.com

ERROR: Conection to server '1231349722.rsc.cdn77.org' failed: SSL connect error

ERROR: Servers are unable to complete your request. Please, try again later.

=== Log closed.

Completed virus scan, defrag, etc. System shows clean. Also tried uninstalling my anti-virus. Still same error. IT dept is working with me on it... even they think its strange.

I'm running my system the same way I always have. Have never had an issue with updating in the lastyears

Have you followed the recommendation of the FBI to reboot AND reset your routers to get rid of the possible Russian hacker malware?

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

The update still isn't downloading here in the Northeast. I guess not all servers have been populated yet.

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

Hello, I think I have a similar problem, so please let me post it here.

F18 module has been available for 4h in my DCS(.17599) but updater does not work by itself.

As with the previous updates I used the Autoupdater exe in \bin directory with no results until I saw the post telling us not to force the update.

should I keep waiting?

I have no matter with that, I just want to know if I may be doing something wrong.

The update still isn't downloading here in the Northeast. I guess not all servers have been populated yet.

Not working for me on the West Coast either.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

I ended up running a command line repair (DCS_updater.exe repair). After the repair, I double-clicked on the "updater.exe" in the open beta bin folder. My download started immediately.it might have been a coincidence though.

Having similar problems. continue to get a small window that turns black after initially presenting the DCS logo w/ ver 2.5.2 noted. I uninstalled and attempted a reinstall after attempting to clean and update a couple of times.

Running:

i5

G 1060

16G RAM

500 SSD

WINDOWS 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh there are no fighter pilots down in hell,

The place is full of queers, navigators, bombardiers,

but there are no fighter pilots down in hell!

IT WAS WORKING GREAT BEFORE I updated on 5/30/18

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Question is/ do i have to do a total wipe of the game and reinstall?

remove 2.5 and all assets?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]