Iranian Air Force?

I noticed that I can't place aircraft on the map that the Iranians actually have. F-4E, F-14, etc. They are in the game, but I can't select them as Iranian. Why?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

I noticed that I can't place aircraft on the map that the Iranians actually have. F-4E, F-14, etc. They are in the game, but I can't select them as Iranian. Why?

The F-4E and F-14 has modules in progress by BSK and Heatblur, actually some air forces missing some AI aircraft's, wait to ED put them into database or a new AI 3D model coming to replace the old model.

Adding more aircraft to each nation is something that has been needing to be done for forever. Still hoping ED will get on it soon. A lot of nations are needing aircraft they have historically. For example Slovakian and Polish MiG-29, and Oman, UAE and Qatar F-16's

Yeap. Current countries DB needs a lot of adjustments. Obviously first to make the PG countries units correct but not only - also in general.

One great example is the S-300 which for Iran lacks the command center. In result it's not possible to setup a working SAM site.

UAE having basically no units is the most burning issue.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all