F/A-18C Pocket Checklist

Freeroamer

F-18 manuals - Add more links to unclassified documents that you have found in this thread if you like....

Thanks to RED for grabbing and putting together a lot these documents.

You can download them all at the top of his the NATOPS Question Bank thread.

There is also an updated version of the NFM-500 Pocket Check List in that thread or you can download it HERE.

I have also replaced the pages with the newer page versions of NFM-500 Pocket Check List and created a kneeboard for the F-18. Yes all 230 pages in .png (Zip file), you might want to create a kneeboad for yourself with only the pages you want and need out of this Download and other PDFs from here.

Create your own using www.dcskneeboardbuilder.com is the easy way.

Copy the images to here...

C:Users(YOUR PC NAME)Saved GamesDCS.openbetaKneeboard

(FA-18C Folder?) We don't know the folder name, at the moment....

For your carrier ops study enjoyment, Thanks to Spealunker

http://navybmr.com/study%20material/cv-natops-21oct99.pdf

F/A-18C Lot 20 Cockpit Familiarization File By 311Gryphon, Download from his thread HERE Cockpit Familiarization.pdf, Thanks 311Gryphon

F/A-18 Case I Carrier Recovery Tutorial Thanks Jabbers

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Pls ignore - sorry.

Edited by Hippo

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

The coremods and mods folder for the Hornet is FA-18C. This should be the name of the folder for the kneeboard as well, however it is not currently working for me.

C:\Users\mypc\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Kneeboard\FA-18C

Has anyone been able to get their kneeboard files to work yet?

Edit:

Thanks to the thread linked below! The path is:

C:\Users\mypc\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Kneeboard\FA-18C_hornet

Edited by scitaborea

• 4 months later...

Thank you all for those links !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2