Missing airports, fields, bases.

ouPhrontis

I understand the Hormuz Strait map is early access, just checking this isn't just me and that these are to be added, or am I missing that perhaps this represents Hormuz Strait circa 198N ?

Also this might serve to give a heads-up to others that looked for them.

I should state, it runs very well and is a pleasure to fly around. Good work.

Edited by ouPhrontis

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Thats correct, new airfields are already in the works, as mentioned in the newsletter dating May 11th :)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Thats correct, new airfields are already in the works, as mentioned in the newsletter dating May 11th :)

Brilliant, I thought that'd be the case as I found what appear to be placeholders for airports such as Abu Dhabi Northeast OM11, and others you'd find on an aeronautical chart. But I felt it worth having it mentioned in a thread so others pondering on this will find it.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

• 11 months later...
Brilliant, I thought that'd be the case as I found what appear to be placeholders for airports such as Abu Dhabi Northeast OM11, and others you'd find on an aeronautical chart. But I felt it worth having it mentioned in a thread so others pondering on this will find it.

Good morning! I was flying in the gulf and notice what you said about the aerodromes in the aeronautical map that are not represented in the simulator, do you know if they will continue to develop these missing aerodromes?

I5 8600K  - MSI 3070 - 32Gb DDR4  - 1 TB NVME - 1TB SSD - :joystick: TM Warthog

FC3 - Mirage - Hawk (RIP) - F5E - L39 - F14B -A4E C- UH1H - AV8BNA - F16C - FA-18C - Ka50- Apache-A10CII - MB339

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good morning! I was flying in the gulf and notice what you said about the aerodromes in the aeronautical map that are not represented in the simulator, do you know if they will continue to develop these missing aerodromes?

It has been announced that the PG "map is now content-complete" and only fixes will be made. That means there will be no new airfields added.

Ref: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3880187&postcount=191