I really wish they would update the radio chatter

joebloggs

I really wish they would update the radio chatter to something like Falcon BSM. I just think it sounds a bit robotic and having the same voice all the time makes it a bit less convincing. I've always hoped they would update this, but is there even any talk of them doing this? It shouldn't be that hard to do should it? Or couldn't we somehow add our own radio chatter?

+1

I think its necessary that other flights in the mission make important call outs, like missile launchs, splashes, or when they get hit. Yesterday i was playing with the A10C and every launch from an AH64 was generating a missile launch warning, i would not be checking six like crazy had they called their shots out, also is much more realistic and inmmersive like this. Also they already call their waypoints, why not other important combat stuff?

I wish we had something like BMS radio comms

I don't have an answer to the comms within a flight nor to AWACS comms, but Wags has stated in the latest Q&As including the one in Crash Laobi's video yesterday that ATC rework is underway. ED currently creates Carrier comms systems. After that is completed they will start working on normal ATC.

If other comms are reworked I bet they coincide with future reworks of Air-to-Air AI.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron