Possible to Download the map and instal it later ?

Cibit

I don't suppose there is but, I have a new house we have not moved into yet and it is getting the fibre installed on Tuesday. Can I use a separate PC to download the map and then take it back to my gaming PC which wont move to the new house until I do (September)

New ISP gives 40Mb/s current one gives 3.5 Mb/s so I hope you see the reason for the question :)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can copy the terrain folders over to a USB pin and transport it that way but not sure how to let the installer read from the device. With the new "offline" mode ED should explore possibilities to store DCS World and terrain packages on a USB pin and sell these in game shops. Would even look good in the shop I think and also could give some new customers.

Yeah I figure its going to be a slow torrent as usual. I can however revel in the fact that by the time the next map is released I will have superfast broadband :thumbup:

Might have to pop on to visit you TAW chaps when I get the F/A-18 ;)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]