need modules for load mission: wwii armour and technics

thatnukkamoe

I have over 110 views and nobody have the same discrepancy? This happened right after the latest download. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Anyone?

WIN 10 64Bit/Z370 MSI M5/I7 8700K/32GB 3000Mhz/MSI Gaming X 8GB RX 480

Did you get the asset pack bundle or just the map? Because it’s asking for the asset pack

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

Ground units haven't installed and/or reinstalled properly, that's for sure. Does the pack show correctly in the module manager as installed product? Did you try to disable and enable it again in the manager?

Otherwise, I'd try forcing the installation manually, as per described in that thread (the "armour" part):

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=188066

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Ground units haven't installed and/or reinstalled properly, that's for sure. Does the pack show correctly in the module manager as installed product? Did you try to disable and enable it again in the manager?

Otherwise, I'd try forcing the installation manually, as per described in that thread (the "armour" part):

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=188066

This issue started right after the newest DCS WORLD update. Looking at all my DLC's, they are installed. I even disable all of the DLC's in the manager and turned them back on. I even check verify files. I'm going to try forcing the installation manually.

After reading the forum, it's out of date. I tried for almost an hour looking for the DCS World Update exe. and couldn't find it. Furthermore, I followed every step on the forum to try forcing the installation manually. Is this only for Non-Steam based?

The time when I'm getting good used to P51D Mustang and liking it, DCS pulls a fast one on me. I'm done trying to find a solution to this problem. Someone please let me know the direct solution to this discrepancy. I would greatly appropriate the response.

After reading the forum, it's out of date. I tried for almost an hour looking for the DCS World Update exe. and couldn't find it. Furthermore, I followed every step on the forum to try forcing the installation manually. Is this only for Non-Steam based?

The time when I'm getting good used to P51D Mustang and liking it, DCS pulls a fast one on me. I'm done trying to find a solution to this problem. Someone please let me know the direct solution to this discrepancy. I would greatly appropriate the response.

What is out of date? If DCS is not up-to-date, you might want to look here to manually update it: GUIDE: Using DCS Updater to Update, Revert, Repair, or Install Modules

Have you checked the Module Manager to see if the 'WWII Assets Pack' is installed?

From the main menu, at the top click on the icon with the box of 3x3 small blue squares (tool-tip is 'MODULE MANAGER'). In the Module Manager window, click on 'Installed'. There you should have the 'Modules' tab selected by default, and see an item 'WWII Assets Pack' and the slider for that item pushed to the right. To the right of the slider, if you click on the Serial Number field it should display the serial number you received from purchasing the WWII Assets Pack.

I also purchased the Normandy map and the Assets Pack as a bundle IIRC, and both SN are different in the Module Manager when I click on them, and since both work for me, I assume you should see the same.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1