Release Date Speculation Thread

crab

It's my birthday too! Lets hope ED honors our day.

Any other big plans?

That's great! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you as well! no big plans for this weekend, its a long weekend so I'll just enjoy the time off and the sunshine (if the Hornet isn't released), probably have a drink or two. Visiting family down south:pilotfly:the weekend after so I guess the partying will have to wait. Hope you have better plans than mine :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

UH-1H - Mi-8 - SA342 - KA-50

F/A-18C - F-15C - F-5E - SU-27 - SU-33 - Hawk - M2000C - A-10C - A-10A - P-51 - NTTR - Normandy - Persian Gulf

i7 7700k 4.7Ghz - 32GBs G.Skills RGB 3200Mhz - ASUS STRIX Z270F -

ASUS GTX970 STRIX - LG 34UM64-P 34" 21:9 - Track IR - X55 & Saitek Pedals - CHPL training

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being that it is my birthday this Friday, May 18th, I'm really hoping the F/A-18C will be released then. It would be the best present to get. ...or maybe an early access (wishful thinking) :music_whistling:

so much +1

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

As mentioned in a different thread, May 18th is my birthday, I really really hope

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F/A-18C - F-15C - F-5E - SU-27 - SU-33 - Hawk - M2000C - A-10C - A-10A - P-51 - NTTR - Normandy - Persian Gulf

ASUS GTX970 STRIX - LG 34UM64-P 34" 21:9 - Track IR - X55 & Saitek Pedals - CHPL training

Hmmmm and the next big question would be what time zone would this release be done, considering ED is based in Moscow, would it be CET (Central European Time) ??

Lots of people getting excited over what May or may not happen :D

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

today is my birthday,if hornet come out may 18th,woooa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Currently in Manhattan for work training...so my wife is coming up and we're going to hit the town and do dinner and a show.

Bad part is I won't be back home until Saturday so if it does come out tomorrow, I won't be able to fly it until Saturday night.

That's great! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you as well! no big plans for this weekend, its a long weekend so I'll just enjoy the time off and the sunshine (if the Hornet isn't released), probably have a drink or two. Visiting family down south:pilotfly:the weekend after so I guess the partying will have to wait. Hope you have better plans than mine :thumbup:

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Currently in Manhattan for work training...so my wife is coming up and we're going to hit the town and do dinner and a show.

Bad part is I won't be back home until Saturday so if it does come out tomorrow, I won't be able to fly it until Saturday night.

Well that sounds like a great time. Just don't celebrate too much:smilewink:

You know what is real wishful thinking, getting that shinny B0-105 this friday :megalol: I'm just as excited for that as the Hornet. Hope the project is coming along well.

Edited by RoyalOneOne

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please please please ED, can we have the F/A-18C by this weekend? I have a very pressing need for something constructive and creative to do all day Saturday - to avoid any news broadcasts and specials regarding the royal wedding.

I wouldn't usually ask, but I feel this is a dire emergency. The thought of having to endure all the sycophantic drivel coming out of the devil's lantern on this miserable day is just one of those occasions when help is desperately needed!

Please please please ED, can we have the F/A-18C by this weekend? I have a very pressing need for something constructive and creative to do all day Saturday - to avoid any news broadcasts and specials regarding the royal wedding.

I wouldn't usually ask, but I feel this is a dire emergency. The thought of having to endure all the sycophantic drivel coming out of the devil's lantern on this miserable day is just one of those occasions when help is desperately needed!

Who the hell cares about the royal wedding..

Wow you people are going nuts, I mean yeah Im excited too but some of you act like you will burn this place down if it doesnt hit the shelf tomorrow.

Calm down folks, ED said It will be here this month and the month isnt over yet. :thumbup:

Edited by Lt.Seahawk

DCS F-14 Tomcat Alley Discord Server:

I get my new toilet delivered this weekend and need to install it... if ED could wait until I am done installing the toilet.... :D

You can easily do both at the same time, just need :beer:

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

I feel like there would be an announcement at least a day prior to launch. I know ED isn't one for setting dates or announcing anything, but have they ever just released a module with no warning? (real question, idk if they have)

If we had the hornet for the weekend, we could do a nice fly over using the Normandy map...we can reach the palace on that map right?

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

May 18th confirmed.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

May 18th confirmed.

Not holding my breath

• MB: MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
  • Memory: WD Black SN850X 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K Desktop Processor 24 cores (8P+16E) 36M Cache
  • EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090
  • TrackIR on Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Widescreen
  • No money in my pocket lol

Yeah Akula just give us a break already.. We have to hold on to something while refreshing every 10 minutes.. :lol: :thumbup:

EDIT: love the creativity in this thread, a big o7 to ED if the EA F/A-18 release date will be Friday/Afternoon the 18th

Edited by TwanV