Armee de l'air reviewing the module !!!

jaguara5

From Facebook!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims

RAZBAM Simulations M2000c development team has always been aware about some of the community complaints about the DCS module not being complete or buggy, and the apparent "abandonment" of the product from us.

Well, we can finally make a public statement regarding this iconic aircraft in DCSW:

The Armée de l'Air Française's Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France" has been reviewing the module and agreed with us to help in getting it as close as possible to the real aircraft wit...hin the realm of what can be made public.

Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France"'s pilots have flown the DCS module and while they are quite surprised about the accuracy of it, they have pointed out some issues that need to be corrected, curiously enough, most of them have nothing to do with public complains.

This collaboration has been running from some time, but it's just now that we received clearance by the Armée de l'Air Française to make public such participation.As more authorization to reveal information on this mutual participation is given, more info will be posted.

You can visit Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France"'s Facebook page here:

Good news.

This AdA help will improve the Mirage experience. Thanks Razbam, nice addition this Ile de France help.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Ah, splendid news!

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Such news are always good to hear. I wonder when we will see some results of this collaboration :)

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Yep, my fingers are crossed also for next updates ;].

Crg!

Please do new option too of EC 2/5 ;):

27747347_970142346466742_5714366114770024872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b8ea92bb03c7bb6a7a8c6916c30b06fd&oe=5B997FD7

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

That is exciting news. The feedback will be very useful I'm sure.

Now I'm really looking forward to the next update for the Mirage. (oh and the Harrier...nudge, nudge... :smilewink:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

- I see this post on my team's discord.

- I check it here. I read the post of Razbam...resumed here by :

Armee de l'air reviewing the module !!!

- I'am in love.

Thank you Razbam and to the EC25IDF !

:wub:

- I see this post on my team's discord.

- I check it here. I read the post of Razbam...resumed here by :

- I'am in love.

Thank you Razbam and to the EC25IDF !

:wub:

Well, it's not reviewing, they already reviewed it, what the Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France" is actually doing is helping us create the most accurate simulated version to date (for public use) of the M2000C.

It's something that has been going on for some time now, we just were cleared to let the community know

RAZBAM Simulations M2000c development team has always been aware about some of the community complaints about the DCS module not being complete or buggy, and the apparent "abandonment" of the product from us.

Escadron de chasse 2/5 "Ile de France"'s pilots have flown the DCS module and while they are quite surprised about the accuracy of it, they have pointed out some issues that need to be corrected, curiously enough, most of them have nothing to do with public complains.

Does it mean the INS update (bug?) and inability to refuel external tank (bug?) are actually features of simulation realism ? How long this have been broken now ? I am dying to be enlightened.

Is ridiculing the customers who point at valid broken functions of the aircraft a mature stance ? Looks more like an HUGE EGO issue and inability to admit there are bugs in the module, you are not able / not willing to spend time fixing.

Does it mean the INS update (bug?) and inability to refuel external tank (bug?) are actually features of simulation realism ? How long this have been broken now ? I am dying to be enlightened.

Is ridiculing the customers who point at valid broken functions of the aircraft a mature stance ? Looks more like an HUGE EGO issue and inability to admit there are bugs in the module, you are not able / not willing to spend time fixing.

I don't think this was the intent of the post.

The inability to refuel is a DCS bug, not a lot RB can do.

I really don't see how do you come to these conclusion from a positive post... :noexpression:

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

I really don't see how do you come to these conclusion from a positive post...

Is broken INS update also a DCS bug ?

Regarding refueling external , I believe it only happens for Harrier and M2000C.

The post is positive of course, but is written in a way to mock both valid and invalid criticism.

Regarding refueling external , I believe it only happens for Harrier and M2000C.

The post is positive of course, but is written in a way to mock both valid and invalid criticism.

I don't read it like this.

They did not say that public complains are invalid, they said that the pilots reported problems that where not reported by the public. Surely because they fly the plane in a different way than us simmers.

I really don't see anything wrong with this post.

And IIRC the F-15 is also affected by the refuel bug.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

No, it has been broken on F-15C too. But I don't know if it's fixed or not.

There aren't a lot of plane refuelling with external tanks so far, and 2 of them are Razbam...

We can expect some good feedbacks from EC2/5, I don't see the need to spoil this topic with matters who already have their own topic.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Really don't think the intent is to mock anyone. They merely find it interesting that the pilots find different things wrong.

This is probably due to a different perspective.

Nowhere do they say this makes user reports invalid.

Is module buggy or not ? Is INS update broken or not ?

• ED Team

Guys, if you have issues with each other take it to PM's dont clutter up this thread.

RAZBAM have shared an insight into their development process, take it for what it is without conspiracy.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2