DCS World 2.5.x Caucasus Terrain Textures

I tried to join the 104th and said pure client required, after repair its working again

Do not launch single player or join any server before connecting otherwise IC will fail, always connect and join first time loading and you should get in no problem.

First post is updated with 11th March 1.29 version, main terrain noise texture for spring summer and autumn has received a clean up in an effort to make details more consistent and better flowing, it's also using 'Sinc' mipmapping to enhance the clarity of texture.

ty7SHcg.jpg

ixlzgdT.jpg

OgWsF9Z.jpg

Edited by Mustang

I am always scared of doing something wrong when moving those file.

The readme file says: To Install - simply copy 'Mods' and 'Bazar' folder to root directory of DCS World.

A simple Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V? If so will it be missing the rest of the folders that was initially inside

I am always scared of doing something wrong when moving those file.

The readme file says: To Install - simply copy 'Mods' and 'Bazar' folder to root directory of DCS World.

A simple Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V? If so will it be missing the rest of the folders that was initially inside

I just slapped together this quick demo to show how I manually install the textures

If you wish to continue using the mod then yes I'm afraid so.

:thumbup:

As you know your mods works on the 104th server but fails the IC on others.

I have been suggest to do this "Yeah thats the method where you overwrite original game files. Copy those 2 folders into your c:\users\your username\saved games\dcs openbeta"

Would that be a valid work around?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3831703&postcount=1055

Again thanks for all that

:thumbup:

As you know your mods works on the 104th server but fails the IC on others.

I have been suggest to do this "Yeah thats the method where you overwrite original game files. Copy those 2 folders into your c:\users\your username\saved games\dcs openbeta"

Would that be a valid work around?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3831703&postcount=1055

Again thanks for all that

Just tested this method out just to verify and no unfortunately it doesn't work, wished it did.

Mustang, I noticed there is no buildings_win.zip. Just curious, is there no improvement to be made for those textures for winter or just you haven't got around to it yet?

Last version is fantastic by the way, thank you.

Yeah only the spring summer and autumn zips needed the alterations (mostly affecting the FARP texture and other objects that share it) the stock winter file is fine as it is.

Do these textures affect VR performance? I know the terrain engine eats up memory, but do the textures matter much?

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast