A10 in-flight video

Flyby

Hi guys,

I came across this video yesterday. It's an in-cockpit flight presentation of the Warthog. I can only provide the link as I don't know how to otherwise post a video. I think it's rather routine until it makes gun runs. I never knew the compass fizzed over with bubbles when the cannon fired (@ 2: 57). Also, the plane vibrates noticeably. Are these effects modeled in the sim?

quick edit I think I figured out the posting of a video.

Flyby out

The link:

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

We have the Shaking effect to a minor amount although its mostly an effect of the camera mounting. as for the bubbles it would be a nice effect to have a basic arg based fluid animation.

A10C - Block 5+7, AV8B/NA Harrier, F-14B.

Pentium G4560, GTX 1050Ti, 20GB's total, 1x16GB Kingston Hyper X, And a 1x4GB Avexir Core Series kit, fleamarket mouse/keyboard, i swear it works fine :megalol:

We have the Shaking effect to a minor amount although its mostly an effect of the camera mounting. as for the bubbles it would be a nice effect to have a basic arg based fluid animation.

A "basic arg-based fluid animation"? That sent me to Google! In reading from some of the hits I got, and most of it flew over my head, I wonder if it would be a gpu hit? Maybe since we're only talking about a small area (the compass) it won't be such a hit? Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry: