Gear Lights and Flares Lightning Problem.

Hi all,gear lights on Su25T are not projected (runways not lightened) altough the animation of light is shown.I remember having those lights,now they are not there(I don't fly night operations frequently!!).

I think flares not illuminating the ground is related with the above problem.

In graphics settings effects and lights are set to maximum settings;what may cause these problems?Any ideas?

Did you turn on advance haze, was that the fix?

Yes,I turned on advanced haze and lights set to "all",it is ok now but everytime after changing the settings, I think it is necessary to restart Lock On for settings to take effect.

...I think it is necessary to restart Lock On for settings to take effect.

Actually no, the change is effective imediately after you make any changes and clock on "OK". You don't neet to restart LockOn.

No longer active in DCS...

Actually no, the change is effective imediately after you make any changes and clock on "OK". You don't neet to restart LockOn.

You are right,but on some occasions -I double checked it- that's not the case;

Let me please explain the situation,If lights are set to all and haze is set to advanced when the game starts;switching them to "weapons only,basic" respectively makes light effects disappear.Then switching both of them to "all,advanced" makes light effects show up correctly.

BUT!!;when the game is started with settings with lights set to "weapons only" and haze is to "basic";then changing them to "all,advanced" makes only runway lights project light to its surrounding,there is no light effects from the gear light.I just have to restart Lock On to have lights form gear light.I think I'm clear expressing my problem.