*New movie: Speed 2 teaser-trailer*

I record my footage using FRAPS.

Fraps creates huge .avi files.

I then import the footage into VEGAS (not "edius....") and put the movie together, and then i render the entire movie to .WMV format. :)

doing absolutely the same with adobe pro but my wmv's are worsier quality then yours ( on high resolution ) hmm :( any way, thx for answering, good luck and waiting for ur speed2 video! :)

... lai dzivo Latvija!

Guest JRH148

Amraam -

Amazing - I LOVE your work - I'm an animator at Dreamworks and you've definitely got the skills to be in the movie industry - an editor for sure.

I'm bummed that your site is 404 - what gives? I've been waiting FOREVER to learn how you do all that stuff to make it look so fresh. The above post where you explained your filters for AE is about the closest I've ever seen (and bookmarked of course!)

Are you ever going to get that site up?

Oh - and the funny thing about After Effects - I worked with it for a year or so and learned that thing inside and out. Very intimidating at first - but after awhile extremely powerful. But now, after 2 or 3 years of not opening it - I've COMPLETELY forgotten how to use the thing. Anyways, I thought it was weird how you completely forget how to use a program if you don't keep using it.

Can't wait to see more

• ED Team
Amraam -

Amazing - I LOVE your work - I'm an animator at Dreamworks and you've definitely got the skills to be in the movie industry - an editor for sure.

I'm bummed that your site is 404 - what gives? I've been waiting FOREVER to learn how you do all that stuff to make it look so fresh. The above post where you explained your filters for AE is about the closest I've ever seen (and bookmarked of course!)

Are you ever going to get that site up?

Oh - and the funny thing about After Effects - I worked with it for a year or so and learned that thing inside and out. Very intimidating at first - but after awhile extremely powerful. But now, after 2 or 3 years of not opening it - I've COMPLETELY forgotten how to use the thing. Anyways, I thought it was weird how you completely forget how to use a program if you don't keep using it.

Can't wait to see more

Hi. Glad to hear that i can even impress people over at Dreamworks! :D

That alone makes me feel warm inside. :P

Anyway, about my website....i really have no idea what's going to happen with it.

I don't have a website design or anything like that at all at the moment. Thing is, i dont know anything about webdesign, web managing and everything that comes with owning a website, so for me to have a website with every movie ever made by me on it....it's gonna need alot of webspace, a fancy design and everything to meet my "requirements" (by that i mean, a simple black website with red and white letters across and links thrown around is NOT gonna cut it for me. My vision for my own website will be a website that looks professional and has a "movie feel" to it).

Now that After Effects is becoming a standard for me to use with the videos, the effects and overall feel of my movies will be raised quite a few notches. I have done some test samples using realistic sky elements and added blur for my clips to make it look quite realistic. I will upload these samples when my internet i back online at home. Right now, i have to borrow net from my friends and stuff to just to be online.

Anyway... I will update the status on my next movie (black shark movie) as i progress.

Cheers :)

Amraam -

Thats very cool, an animator from Dreamworks!

Have you seen the movie "Projekt 50" from GA!? Download here: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&lang=&page=2

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals