*New movie: Speed 2 teaser-trailer*

• ED Team

To be honest, i didnt think this trailer was gonna be recieved with good comments, because its been on my HD for quite a long time before i actually finished putting it together, so i was quite bored with it. But i guess, that's what happens when you see the same stuff 200 times :P

I always like Glowing_Amraam videos, the guy has "feeling" for such videos.

I have a little question to u, Glowing_Amraam, what program r u using for copressing files? as I understand u use fraps ( big avi formats ) than u edit ur video in Edius ( personally me prefer adobe Pro ) and then u save ur project as avi ( not wmv ) right? and then u can use divx convertor for avi or ... ? what r u using to compress ur final avi into wmv so it has so good quility ?

thx

... lai dzivo Latvija!

• ED Team
I always like Glowing_Amraam videos, the guy has "feeling" for such videos.

I have a little question to u, Glowing_Amraam, what program r u using for copressing files? as I understand u use fraps ( big avi formats ) than u edit ur video in Edius ( personally me prefer adobe Pro ) and then u save ur project as avi ( not wmv ) right? and then u can use divx convertor for avi or ... ? what r u using to compress ur final avi into wmv so it has so good quility ?

thx

I record my footage using FRAPS.

Fraps creates huge .avi files.

I then import the footage into VEGAS (not "edius....") and put the movie together, and then i render the entire movie to .WMV format. :)

Do you play with brightness, contrast, etc. inside vegas to achieve that effect? its amazing .

Obviously he does. Lots of filters, effects, contrasting, color balancing, etc.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

• ED Team
Obviously he does. Lots of filters, effects, contrasting, color balancing, etc.

Actually, once i get more experienced with After Effects, i think i will no longer use VEGAS for the effects, they're very basic really.

But for this movie, the only "real" added effects are the muzzleflashes for the guns, and a little glow (not THAT obvious, just a small detail).

There are actually only 2 filters applied to each clip, or in some cases 3 (with the blur).

Color correction and a "movie look" filter, titled "War - bright", or something.

I was actually planning on including some scenes where i replace the sky with a realistic sky, for instance...

I'll see what i can do with the Black Shark movie, just to take it to the next level :)

Could I reccomend someting? This would not necessarally apply to speed 2 as the orrigionals were already done this way, but could you possibly make the movies with a bit less contrast? (not so dark?) it get really dark on my screen and takes away form the movie. It almost looks brow, a collor that definitally does not go well with lockon and the black sea region IMO.

Other than that, the shots and everything is excelent. keep them comming!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

• ED Team

Will think about it, but it's not dark at all here. :)

Reason i darken the colors is that because it gives the footage a little more realistic color tone. The colors in lomac are pretty light and weak, so it helps to bring out the shadow and stuff.

True, i see your point.

Maybe you could turn up the saturation?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

very nice movie buddy. However, please do make something like the amazing astounding OCT videos. I still think those were your best of all time videos (apart from the recent official Black shark trailer). I like to see storyline movies with nice military scenarios than just a flyboy video. ;) :P

But still ....really kewl stuff. Hey GA! have u figured out the heat blur yet?? We want plenty of that :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Cool!

• ED Team
True, i see your point.

Maybe you could turn up the saturation?

This will only increase the color "filling", or however im supposed to say it. It will look a little unatural...i think...

I'm trying to give lomac as realistic look as i can, and i think after effects can help me achieve a very realistic look ( i mean, have you SEEN some of the photoshopped screenshots...??)

And after effects is quite powerful... i just gotta learn it first :P

Yes. Alot of them look really fake too. I like bright screen shots personally. Do what you like, the movie will still look great as it always does.

G/A...

Well I finally got a chance to view your new stuff..

Very cool ......your getting better and better....:thumbup:

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Oh, definitally. I' always look foeward to your movies.