Any way to make dual axis rudder?

What I mean is that I have racing pedals, (clutch. brake. throttle) and I can not combine axis to make it one.

So for LOMAC I want to use my clutch and throttle as the rudder control. But in LOMAC you can only assign one axis to the rudder.

Is there any way to soft mod lomac to a dedicated "left and right" rudder axis'?

Thanks in advance,

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

This is not going to solve your problem I think,but;

I use my Logitech Momo pedals (only throttle and brake pedals) as rudder in Lock On;in Logitech profiler they are forced as "combined axis".Lock on config does the rest.

Its not that hard if you know what your doing....

I think the best way is to wire together a common terminal on both pots..

So they'll operate as one when turned..

If you have a schematic or diagram for the pots it would be easier to figure out...

As far as setting it up with Lock On's software I don't think that thats possible...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

They are standalone USB, rewiring them is not an option as I would loose my racing rig.

And Im looking for a software solution.

Thanks in advance,

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

Ya, in see your point...

The best i can tell you is to get the CH pedals. I believe they can be used for both racing and Flight sims.

other than that, sorry, I cant help.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

naaa... not a problem at all... all he needs to get it rudder pedals and he'll still have clutch, breake and gas for racing :D

OK so whats the answer then...... :lol:

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR