Loaded up New 2.5 Release and PROBLEMS!

I loaded the new 2.5 RELEASE version and immediately had problems. When the screen loaded with the mountains showing the modules icons below. I noticed that it looked like everything was larger than normal. When I put my mouse on an icon to select it, NOTHING. I found that I had to move the mouse up the screen a little (an inch or so off the icons) and then I could select it.

I managed to select A-10C and it loaded it. However, when I set it to wallpaper, it did the same thing. I cannot access the module, settings, or exit icons at the top of the screen at all. I loaded 2.5 OPEN BETA back up and it was fine.

What is going on? I thought this was supposed to be better, not worse.

System Specs:

i9-9900K (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, PNY 480GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSD, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB SC2 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 10 OS

Hi

please let us know your system spec, and attach your dcs.log, I have a guide below.

also take a look at my crash advice, it may help

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2