How old are you? (really)

sp0nge

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 48 and I am a musician.

Proud to be part of this fantastic group of people (of all ages)...

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

25 Denver,CO...but i grew up in Buffalo,NY and im a whore( moving whore that is,lived in about 5 different states since 18 )...reason for amoving is work...you guys might laugh for all i care but im a professional Dancer by trade (no,not a stripper) .... :D

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

25 Denver,CO...but i grew up in Buffalo,NY and im a whore( moving whore that is,lived in about 5 different states since 18

Lived in Utah when I was 16, moved to texas when I was 17, went to cali when i was 22, moved to missouri then back to texas, then back to utah, then back to missouri, then the springs, then back to missouri, then back to texas and now here I am. I got you beat.

Lived in Utah when I was 16, moved to texas when I was 17, went to cali when i was 22, moved to missouri then back to texas, then back to utah, then back to missouri, then the springs, then back to missouri, then back to texas and now here I am. I got you beat.

well u moved around alot i meant" 5 DIFFERENT" states no going back and forth :D ...saw 27 states in 6 weeks on tour..that was fun and man some of the disasters that ive seen that ppl call home...oh boy!!!!

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

48, .....Knees and ankles just hanging on...eyes Kaput..but still kickin I am one of the minority of aged cyberpilots that hang out here.

100_0606.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Zuki" Resident mud mover

CH HOTAS untill it breaks(for life)!

Not affiliated with any "squad":thumbup:

must say it has suprised me the ages of some, take that how you like :D

myself, 35, sh!t i am 35, god dam it :), yesterday i was 17, that went quick.

must be that anytime spent on the pc is accelerated by a factor of 4, thats my theory anyway.

you thinks its 15mins and the hour clock has done a full lap.

all the best to everyone no matter how young or old, its great we share the same passion.....

To make us old folk feel a bit better, I suggest we use the Sponge as a unit of measurement. I'm only about 3.4 Sponges, which doesn't sound too bad. Unlike my back, which sounds like a creaky rocking chair.

Enjoy your bodies while they still work properly kids. ;-)

Andrew McP

PaddyTB I'm 42 in October, it might be me who's the eldest so far?

Glad to meet another sad ass!

Whoohoo looks like its me ....alright...yeah...uhm :unsure:

Hells bells!!! It is me.

August.

:beer: DB

Edit:

Just saw the rest of posts.

I'm a junior here. :music_whistling: ..... Close enough for me anyway.

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Socket 939, Motherboard Abit AV8, Corsair DDR PC3200 - 4 x 512 MB

ASUS AX800Pro Flashed to X800 XT, Samsung CD/DVDRW, Seagate 2 x SATA 250G RAID, Creative Soundblaster XFi Xtreme music, Trackir 3 Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit