HOW TO BUY WITHOUT PROTX (from Poland)

Boberro

Hi, I'm very suprised why the LockOn.ru want loose the own money. They sell the Flamming Cliffs only in some countries and they sell it only by PROTX payment system. I have no credit card so I how can I buy it ?!. Bank transfer?? - no! beacouse on the page there is no any account number!!!. And why in Poland FC isn't sell. Could you help me??

||**Boberros**||

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hi, I'm very suprised why the LockOn.ru want loose the own money. They sell the Flamming Cliffs only in some countries and they sell it only by PROTX payment system. I have no credit card so I how can I buy it ?!. Bank transfer?? - no! beacouse on the page there is no any account number!!!. And why in Poland FC isn't sell. Could you help me??

||**Boberros**||

I would set up a paypal account using ebay. No need for a credit card. Just a bank account. Then by an English version of FC either from ebay or from RC Simulations. I hope this helps.

Only the spirit of attack born in a brave heart will bring success to

any BVR or Dogfight no matter how highly developed the fighter may be.

If I good understood you would help me, with buying of FC. You told that there is a PayPal payment system, but there on LOCKON.RU I didn't see that we would buy via Pay Pal. Only I saw the Protx system. How could you help me to this problem. I've got only Maestro Card.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

If I good understood you would help me, with buying of FC. You told that there is a PayPal payment system, but there on LOCKON.RU I didn't see that we would buy via Pay Pal. Only I saw the Protx system. How could you help me to this problem. I've got only Maestro Card.

http://www.rcsimulations.com/switch.htm

Go to this website. Its RC Simulations based in the UK. They will be happy to sell you a CD Version of Lock On and the add on Flaming Cliffs. I assume you already have an English copy of Lock On. If not you will need to buy that as well before you can use the add on. You can also email them with any questions you may have. They also take Switch or Maestro Cards.

I were there...

Thaks for your help, but there where you directed me, FC is expensive about twice. (In lockon.ru is $14.95 in the UK there is about $30-35 [exactly 17 pounds, but when we check the pound - dollar course we'll see the real price is about 30 USD.]). So once again for help, but I'll not pay more that is worth.

ಠ_ಠ

I bought LockOn gold on Ebay for about $12 including shipping. New and sealed.

And I suppose "more than it's worth" is relative.

I have bought Lock On, FC, and Lockon Gold. All very much worth it.

Good luck finding any game for less than $30, worth playing that is.

http://video-games.search.ebay.co.uk/Lock-On_Video-Games_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQsacatZ1249

I know, LO is worth much, but...

I mean that if one place FC costs $15, why I should buy there where it costs $30 . FC and alone LO is worth much but be realist - rather you won't buy a bread for $2, if you can buy it for 0.5 USD:). I check this place you wrote.:D

ಠ_ಠ

I mean that if one place FC costs $15, why I should buy there where it costs $30 . FC and alone LO is worth much but be realist - rather you won't buy a bread for $2, if you can buy it for 0.5 USD:). I check this place you wrote.:D

I bought LockOn gold on Ebay for about $12 including shipping. New and sealed.

And I suppose "more than it's worth" is relative.

I have bought Lock On, FC, and Lockon Gold. All very much worth it.

Good luck finding any game for less than $30, worth playing that is.

http://video-games.search.ebay.co.uk/Lock-On_Video-Games_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQsacatZ1249

If you are really concerned about price then perhaps your not ready for FC, or BS when it is released. I know for a fact if I had a finished copy of Black Shark for sale if would fetch a tidy sum if I offered it on the forums. Lock On Flaming Cliffs is a fantastic game and well worth the money. Most computer games cost an average of Ј29.99 in the UK. You would be lucky to get a months gameplay before you got bored with them. Not so with Flaming Cliffs or Black Shark when it is released. You could play it for years and still discover something new. I have been playing Lock On since it was first released and couldn't wait to purchase Flaming Cliffs and I will be there to purchase Black Shark. If price is your concern then I suggest finally that you get someone with a credit card to visit you at home and purchase it online for you.

The download version is just software.

The RC Simulations offers a CD. And a box, and everything else that comes that it. Increased overhead.

The download version is just software.

The RC Simulations offers a CD. And a box, and everything else that comes that it. Increased overhead.

include the times to searching the CD and put it in the cartridge

just for one moment of fun .

I know !

we are lazy

;)

• 9 months later...
!!! STOP !!!

the lockon team is very cool

you can do a bank transfer on their international account

to buy the download version

just contact by Email :

Beverley Chapman bev@fighter-collection.com

or

Dev Team LockOn

Kate Perederko

team@lockon.ru

they give you the international acount number(IBAN) and all details

sorry for my english i am french

Quick question, is this option still valid? Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]