LHA Amphibious Assault Package

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

• 6 months later...

I think this LCAC mod deserves it's own forum thread to get more visibility, with some instructions, maybe a changelog and in case it gets further improvements, a roadmap. What do you think @Hawkeye60 Otherwise, folks like me look at the OP and think this whole thing is dead since it's last update was in 2018 and totally miss out on the LCAC.

/edit: I just tried out the mod for the first time - model looks LCAC model looks awesome. Slight problem tough ... the Hummer tries to embark the transport, but instead of doing so, it runs in circles around the LCAC and never really embarks. Is there something that needs to be done/fixed to the current open beta version / ME ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Edited by maxl

I think this LCAC mod deserves it's own forum thread to get more visibility, with some instructions, maybe a changelog and in case it gets further improvements, a roadmap. What do you think @Hawkeye60 Otherwise, folks like me look at the OP and think this whole thing is dead since it's last update was in 2018 and totally miss out on the LCAC.

A good idea!

I had forgotten about this mod.

It shall be done!

I think the Admiral will host it for us.

Please see his thread for a new link soon.

First post.

Thanks!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

2 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

A good idea!

I had forgotten about this mod.

It shall be done!

I think the Admiral will host it for us.

Please see his thread for a new link soon.

First post.

Thanks!

if the creator accepts, it could be even put on github and being open sourced for the community to contribute/extend/improve like all the other awesome dcs mods