Navigation Target Points removed?

exnihilodub

Hi. Back in the day I could set nav tgt points in the mission editor and use them as waypoints. I can't seem to locate that feature anymore when I select A-10C as an aircraft. Other aircraft such as ka-50 and Viggen still has that feature. Anyone know why it's not there anymore (bug/removed)? Or is there another way to repeat that functionality?

If anyone is wondering what that was, it's the tab with a square icon next to route,payload,failures etc.

I appreciate your answers and wish you all a great morning.

Are you sure that feature existed before for the A-10C? If so, might have been a bug.

While the Ka-50 has different and independent databases for waypoints and target points, the A-10C doesn't. The A-10C can store different flight plans, but to the best of my knowledge it can't tell a waypoint from a target point.

What you can do, obviously, is to place waypoints directly at your targets, make sure to set altitude to ground level, and indicate by waypoint naming or by mission briefing that these are targets points and that pilots aren't required to fly past these within 500 ft. ;)