Mission 6 will not complete

1Wolf

Hello.

I'm running 1.5.8 and I've tried this mission 4 or 5 times now and everything works fine until the convoy spawns. Kill the convoy of armored vehicles and I get a radio message that they are going to exfil to the west on the road...but nothing every happens after that. No more radio communications...nothing. None of the friendly infantry moves. It just sits there. The Humvee's don't move, they just sit there. Then on the west side there are two hueys that just sit there with their rotor's spinning waiting for...something.

I turned labels on and I didn't miss any vehicles or anything. There are no more bad guys anywhere.

Please advise.

Thanks Ranger. Much appreciated. OPF is an awesome campaign so far. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I currently only have the 2.2 OpenAlpha installed and a 1.5.8 Release version. My understanding is that the 2.5 Release Version will be released...hopefully soon? So I'm thinking I might wait for that instead of installing OpenBeta.

So maybe I'll suspend my OPF and pick up where I left off in 2.5 Release version. Unless of course it turns out its going to be many months before 2.5 Release version is pushed out, in which case maybe I'll grab the OpenBeta anyway.

Thanks again Ranger :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Hello.

I'm running 1.5.8 and I've tried this mission 4 or 5 times now and everything works fine until the convoy spawns. Kill the convoy of armored vehicles and I get a radio message that they are going to exfil to the west on the road...but nothing every happens after that. No more radio communications...nothing. None of the friendly infantry moves. It just sits there. The Humvee's don't move, they just sit there. Then on the west side there are two hueys that just sit there with their rotor's spinning waiting for...something.

I turned labels on and I didn't miss any vehicles or anything. There are no more bad guys anywhere.

Please advise.

Having this same issue with the new A10C II version...