New screen 02.03.2007

Am i guessing right, that now there is realistic smoke visible when a tank fires ? Has this to do with the shaders that are worked on? With this realism, ground combat appears more and more attractive to an old fighter jock:D

Keep up the good work in detail and realism!

S~

Brati

"Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them." (THX Rich :thumbup: )

33rdsignatureimage7klmu6.jpg

The smoke is still the same as I recognise it :(

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

What new feats are there to show? ...

Don't expect to dodge HAWKs like GA did, for example ... not gonna happen :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Is it a Tank sim ? what about the plane? that is what matter too...

and here come those comments "show more planes...blah blah blah" It has been made clear that black shark is focus on the helo and everything associated with that, hence they show those features.

This kind of comments about a really awesome 3D work made by people like Goliaf26 totally for free and for all LOMAC community makes me get sad.

Please a little respect and kind for this work and be patient, BS deserves this justified wait.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

yea you guys you are bashing on other people's works. We should be thankful the lock on community made these models and submit it to ED. How would you feel if you spent a lot of time making one and submit it and ED post some images of it and the community just says "yawn," have some respect guys.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I like what has been done to bring up the ground war detail...

I sometimes switch to the terrain view while flying ATG just to see the targets burn..

The tank's have improved 100 per cent in comparison to the old Flanker days...

So keep up the good work gentlemen..

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

okay! GG, do the tanks use the smoke modules to trick choppers and aircraft??

Is ED going to update the damage model to be something more than a pop and burn for all vehicles?

But yeah! The models truly look nice....but please finish them by making them nice a few frames of own damage model like a gun turret flipping and falling.

OHHH! I know this is redundant and it might not be possible in BS right now......but let me ask anyways.....Do the new tanks contain components like the SU 25T and Ka 50?? I mean like shoot the tank threads and then it is stranded and so on....Hmm....the dreams for an ultimate combat sim with infantry. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Witchking, while such things were discussed, I have no idea if there will be time to implement them. Remember that this would also require making the AI aware of possible damage and how to work with/around it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda