RF04 Weaponearing Advice

I'm working on getting ready to fly RF04. I'm loving the campaign despite having flown only one real sortie. I'm trying to be very professional, reading carefully on the threat briefing, routing, other sorties.

I see that I am tasked with a 4 ship flight to destroy 10 MBT, 2 SAM units, and 10 IFV at the primary and then 2 x SAM, 10 x MBT at each of 2 secondary sites. This is a lot of armor for 30 mm and mavericks.

So, I'm wondering what advice you all may have to maximize the weapons loadout. Particularly considering that it's unreliable what I can get the wingmen to hit.

My plan is Maverick x 4 (although I could do 6) and CBU-97 x 4. I'll probably Maverick the two SA-19's myself and drop a CBU pair (RPL SGL) on the BMP, then turn the wingmen loose on the MBT. Is it best to have then use guns, or CBU-97 (does that count as guided or unguided bomb in the command menu for attack?).

And then move on the the first secondary and Maverick the SA-19's, then turn the flight loose again. The third, I'll have to SPI and share the SAM sites, as I'll be out of Mavericks.

Any thoughts on the plan? Are the CBU-97's effective against MBT's? From what I've been reading, marginally. And would it be worth the drag/speed/fuel cost of 6 Mavericks? Thanks for any thoughts!