Cy-27 Aerobatics

Johnny K.

Cy-27 Aerobatics

Hi,

Cy-27 Aerobatics is a trailer for my next movie "Gudauta Aerobatics", which will be released soon. As the title says it's an aerobatic movie but captured from a brand new angle, the "Strato-Cam". You'll find out more about it in the movie. Enjoy it! ;)

http://www.patricksaviation.com/videos/Johnny%20K./1741/

(patricksaviation.com)

Greez

Johnny K.

For high quality plz download at:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=690

img_id690.jpg

• Like 1

<<< Pilots desaster, stinger is faster! >>> :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please don't be insulted if I say the actual flying didn't excite me very much. However the movie was *so* well made that I didn't mind at all! The editing, style, and the choice of music really came together well to make a really nice, relaxing movie.

Thanks! :-)

Andrew McP

Very well done! Love the music and it matched the aerial demo! While the flying might not "excite" as much as some hope, it matches the flow of the movie well. Only complaint from my end is the overuse of "Strato Cam" (almost becomes a crutch for the movie), but otherwise very nicely done! :thumbup:

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

THX for xour comment! :)

I just thought you should know what the Strato-Cam really is. Which type of aircraft and i also wanted to show the skin. ;)

My next movie will have much nicer credits. :D

Greez

Johnny K.

PS: I expected that some guys would find the aerobatic flying boring, but I wanted to make something else that a fighting movie.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Great idea! :)

I love the beginning of the movie.

But ... some weak points.

1). Stratocam is flying aproximately at 8-12km height, is it? :) According to the last scene.

1a). Why we are able to see the sky? Just one scene. :) Skycam is much more higher.

2). Captured with FRAPS? If not, thet why so low detaled terrane? Three times we can see the missing RR bridge.

3). Padlocking camera is good, but not real. :)

4). Please, don't forget to remove these titles like "Maximum G" or "Minimum speed". ;)

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

Thx for the review.

The Strato-Cam normally cycles around the Display Line at approximately 6000 ft. But in the credits it was 28000 ft to have these nice trails of smoke. :megalol:

The details: My CPU isn't the best....an AMD 64 3200+ together with 1 gb of ddr 1 ram somehow don't allow me to play this game at its maximum settings. :cry: I really hate these ugly textures in the backround but I can't do anythin against untill I upgrade my hardware. :music_whistling:

And yes i recorded it with FRAPS.

"Gudauta Aerobatics" will have more than the "Strato-Angle". I hope this will make the movie much more interessting because you see some basements in the backround. :D

Greez

Johnny K.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]