JTAC coordinates?

Since I use VR I can't enter the JTAC coordinates quickly enough also not in active pause.

If there are these coordinates (like LM123131232) in your campaign which I have to enter manually, can you provide a list so we can print it out?

Hey! I built the campaign well before the VR era (at least for me), so I didn't think of it.

Having said that, for AI JTAC you can just ask him to repeat everything as many times as you want.

For the other instances I will try to update the campaign soon and add a message with the coordinates that will hang on the screen until removed by SPACE BAR (guess that will be more handy than printing them out) :) does that sound OK?

• Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

In flight screen where player messages are. It would remain there until you dismiss it with a space bar. Much more handy than a briefing. Especially that many of the taskings are quite surprising, so it would spoil things if I included it in the briefings.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 month later...
i fly in vr and use the number pad on my keyboard to enter coordinates, just look down your nose at your keyboard. makes for fast entry

That's a good suggestion. I'm sure I'll be using that method as well.

Thanks

Pizmo

I keep a small pen and pad beside me to jot down coordinates and whatever else comes up. It's not perfect but it gets me by in campaigns and MP.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

• 2 weeks later...
JTAC coordinates get on your MSG screen on the right mfcd.

Only with dataqlink-equipped JTACs, which the player can't know in advance in DCS. Also, not all coords come from in-game JTACs, so it makes sense to include a workaround IMO.