Raptors pwned!!

Anytime

An inconvenient truth! Stealth & Ecology married at last! It was these brave airmen's way to show that we all must become conscious of energy waste. They proved you were even stealthier by cleverly shutting all systems down.

To boldly go where no plane has gone before!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wonder if they really use windows on these aircraft - I kinda doubt it ... it isn't a real time OS, though I suppose MS wouldn't have any trouble at all fielding an RTOS division.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

http://www.kockums.se/SurfaceVessels/visby.html swedes have been doing it for years (windows inside - displays anyhow). The goobs are just catching up.

I'm very suprised the raptors were using time zones for anything at all, most systems surely would have been using UTC. It's got me puzzled why the dateline could have bought down every system. It'll be an interesting read if the report is ever made public.

They wouldn't know it was there until it landed in someone's back-yard in Siberia! O.o

A sixpack of unscratched F-22's only needing a restart to be fully operable.... now that would be neet :) beats detection anytime :D

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

If Germany created Stealth back in WW2 I don't see it unresonable that Russian technology could be countering Stealth,they could possibly be more advanced than anyone could imagine. Im sure there are plenty of top secret projects going on in this world , just that some countries don't have the resources to implement such ideas.

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

^^^^We're one step away from going into that thing we dread talk about... :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

You havent missed much. They answer a question or two you forgot you had from 3 months ago and they add 4 more questions for you to forget before they answer those.

Nothing has happened that would cause you to be more or less "lost" than if you had seen the past couple of shows.

Shame about those F-22s. I guess the higher the high-tech gets, the less it takes to screw it up. They got two more sqadrons heading to Alaska over the next year. I could really enjoy being near EOR for a day watching F-15E, and F-22s fly around the place.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64

Agreed! Quoting the source always help.

I smell major BS in the Raptor rumor... ;)

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Agreed, I think this is total BS. Unless there is solid proof there is no saying that supposedly the "world's greatest jet" just simply... failed??

Raptor22Sig.jpg

Gigabyte GA-M55SLI S-4

AMD64 X2 4600+ 2.4GHz

2GB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz

eVGA GeForce7950GT 512MB

Samsung SyncMaster 906BW 19" Widescreen

Western Digital Cavier 160GB 7200RPM SATA

SoundBlaster Audigy X-Fi

Creative MegaWorks 5.1 THX 550

TrackIR 4 Pro

MS SideWinder Force Feedback 2 :joystick:

The cause might be new but MFD shutdown is not. My brother was at Laughlin till last May and he whitnessed an F-22 ferry flight abort due to this same symptoms, the second aircraft also had to return almost at the same time to Laughlin after experienced similar if not so bad problems.

THis hapened somewhere between March-April, you can check that if you have contacts.

Hey CrazyAggie05, your training there, can you dig up anything about this story?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Yes, AlexHunter, and the F-22 can do the same. So? ;)

Yes certainly, the same is more new technologies, the more so at F-22 AFAR, but not PFAR as at MIG-31. Therefore while Russia does not have airplanes of 5th generation, Modernized MIG-31, deservingly able to guard air space of Russia, from the Aerospace attack of opponent in the nearest 10 years. The more so F-22 will have his cruiser supersound more than:). MIG-31 likes me because this machine passed the time.

Открылась бездна звезд полна;

Звездам числа нет, бездне дна. (М. В. Ломоносов)

I allways wondered where the microsoft logo is situated in these aircrafts.

And now we know they forgot the most important buttons, next to the eject....ctrl+alt+delete. Will it be implemented in the newer Raptor F-22.1 version?

Sorry... could not help my self ;-)

Nah, the F-22 will be able to update it's software online while airborne. It's datalink will have an access to M$N but each pilot should register first.:D:D:D

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Nah, the F-22 will be able to update it's software online while airborne. It's datalink will have an access to M$N but each pilot should register first.:D:D:D

Main that on F-22, not Windows the operating system was, and they to on by small noticeableness able to hang up in mid air then :D.

Открылась бездна звезд полна;

Звездам числа нет, бездне дна. (М. В. Ломоносов)