Can not change laser code from 1111?

Shabi

I've been having a frustrating problem this week, whereas I used to be able to change the laser code but now can not.

Steps:

- take-off

- master arm on

- go to DMT on right MFCD and hit CODE

- shows 1111 on central up-front panel

- press CLR (does nothing)

- type in any 4 digit number, 1688 for instance

- press ENT

- press mfcd CODE to unbox the code text

- press mfcd CODE again to check code,

.... and it's back to 1111.

This can be replicated with a TPOD and GBUs loaded, or flying empty. It can also be done when starting mid-flight and trying to change code from 1688 to something else.

Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried every combination I can think of... And yes trying sensor select DOWN to do it via the right MFCD that says ARM LST too, including pressing CODE twice before I type anything in.

Oculus CV1, i7 4790k @ stock, gtx 1080ti @ stock, 32gb PC3-19200 @ 2.4ghz, warthog & saitek pedals, razer tartarus chroma.

thats how i do it:

- wheight off wheels

- go to dmt page, hit code to get the box around CODE and 1111 appears.

- type new code

- hit enter

- done

PC: i7 6700K - GTX980ti - ASUS Z170P D3 - 32GB DDR3 - Samsung 850Evo - 5TB HDD

Displays: BenQ RL2455HM - Acer Pred. XB241H - BenQ RL2455HM

Controller: Modded TM WH grip on VKB Glad.2PRO, TM WH Trottle, TM MFD`s,

Saitek Rudder, 3xArduino Mega+Leonardo for AV8B panels, TIR5,

That's how it *should* work. I really hope I don't need to re-install this thing...

Anyone else had inconsistent experiences?

Oculus CV1, i7 4790k @ stock, gtx 1080ti @ stock, 32gb PC3-19200 @ 2.4ghz, warthog & saitek pedals, razer tartarus chroma.

I've been having a frustrating problem this week, whereas I used to be able to change the laser code but now can not.

Steps:

- take-off

- master arm on

- go to DMT on right MFCD and hit CODE

- shows 1111 on central up-front panel

- press CLR (does nothing)

- type in any 4 digit number, 1688 for instance

- press ENT

- press mfcd CODE to unbox the code text

- press mfcd CODE again to check code,

.... and it's back to 1111.

This can be replicated with a TPOD and GBUs loaded, or flying empty. It can also be done when starting mid-flight and trying to change code from 1688 to something else.

Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried every combination I can think of... And yes trying sensor select DOWN to do it via the right MFCD that says ARM LST too, including pressing CODE twice before I type anything in.

Same as you but I press enter, save and then on and it seems to stick. Not sure it should require those three but not had a problem when I have done it.

Right, after un-installing the module, re-checking DCS and re-installing the module it appears to work. Will post back here if any more funny business...