Bug in DLC campaign ( Argo uh1 campaign )

delevero

Hello.

I have a bug in the DLC campaign

Argo UH-1H Campaign.

I have just completed mission 2 and landed at the farp after delivering injured people to the hospital.. and i press end mission.

But when i from the dcs main menu want to continue the campaign and start mission 3 i get a "pop up" screen that say.

Need Modules for load mission: F-4E by Belsimtek.

And now i cannot advance in the campaign.

- Note.. I want to say that the other campaign that std come with the uh1 when you buy it ( un campaign ) work and i can fly the helicopter.

By the way excellent campaign.

Well i hope you can help me... :)

PS.. Im flying dcs 2,5 beta

--------------------------------

I found more information about the topic, someone write on redit that the bug have already been reported.

You might be able to modify it, but it might upset IC/authorization.

Open up the miz in 7zip or whatever is your favorite zip based program. Extract the "mission" file within. Open that up in notepad++. Remove the line ["F-4E by Belsimtek"] = "F-4E by Belsimtek",

Resave the file, make sure not to add any extensions. Paste the file over the old one within the .miz. Close zip program, launch the game, and take a shot of your favorite whiskey for good luck.

Otherwise sit and wait for it to get patched because it is already reported.

Edited by delevero
update text

By the way, after I editied the mission and was able to play mission 3, then i found out that the cargo you have to move from a-z is bugged, and physics are broken... the 300kg box you have to move fly like the wind and even swing above your rotor blades even when you are very gentle and slow.

So mission cannot be completed.

Delete this topic.

Since there already are reported another topic with the above bug, then i would like to ask if a moderator can delete this forum topic/post .

Thank you in advance.

Edited by delevero