Armed Assault.

for all those that are wondering...there is some good news about arma..Atari will signed as publisher in the US, so we will have our crack at it come may..this is good news as there was nothing being mentioned about there being a north american release and the atari sigining came as a suprise..but if u dont want to wait get the uk version..

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

cosmonaut -

where I come from, that beer is know as wifebeater

are you married?

.. not where I'm from LOL .. and No, no wife to beat :smilewink: .

I haven't done any flying yet I just did the training for the infantry and jumped online :D I'll finish the rest of the training today and thx Ice I'll check that out.

Amazon.co.uk is selling ArmA with a %33 discount :thumbup: but you could also do what I did and play the online demo before making your mind up on whether or not to purchase.

Here I am online getting a lift on a little bird.

littlebirdmw7.jpg

..now i feel like flying jets in lockon hehe :)

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

I hope the flight models don't blow like they did in OFP. I returned OFP to the store because of that. It made F4's flight model feel real.

Then you might as well return Lock On to the store because it's ground/people/vehicle FM is so bad. Makes Mario Kart feel real.

Honestly, it's an infantry game. What did you expect?

• Like 1
sigzk5.jpg

Just finished all the training and I have to say I was impressed with the Blackhawk and the Cobra but as D-Scythe said, "a flightsim it aint" :smilewink: . IMO after mastering FS9 helicopters I would say they fly realistically enough for what the sim intended them for and for me the choppers were beyond ez to fly but considering the amount of helicopter crashes I was in last night then as a passenger I would say "thus far and no further" when it comes to the FM's. Now as for the Avionics; well arcade best describes it but as an infantry combat sim which is what I bought it for then I would say so far its pretty hard to beat. I can tell you IMO it blows GRAW away and its only real rival is Americas Army but AA focuses on a different aspect of combat so you would have to play both AA and ArmA.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

I also love to play ArmA!! But I NEVER fly any planes! Maybe a chopper if I have to... but not if i can avoid it! ;)

The infantry-sim-part is as well as it was in OFP IMHO. Also everybody should remember that the last version of OFP you played was 1.96 and ArmA is 1.02 about to 1.05. So lets see what patches etc. will bring. I really like it so far!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

It might not be designed as a flight sim but I still enjoy cleaning the map up in the AV8B (Harrier) using the GBU's as dumb bombs.

The Choppper flight model is ok but no better than OFP. I hear they are going to try and improve both in future versions.

The Multiplayer code is 1000 times better than ofp. Thank goodness.

Then you might as well return Lock On to the store because it's ground/people/vehicle FM is so bad. Makes Mario Kart feel real.

Honestly, it's an infantry game. What did you expect?

Lockon? You mean Armed Assault?

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.