I heard BS is going to be release next month.

But it is not very reality right, it does not looks like the real one in the Su-27 polit guide-line. And after I lock somebody, I can not see anything but the one I have locked on.

Yes it is realistic. The Su-27SK has no multiple-engagement capability, period. China's Su-27SK's are no longer the base model that is featured in LO - they are something else.

And how about MFD for F-15?

The party line is, no work on SFM aircraft for BS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I have been waiting a long time for this single moument.

in the FC, the only thing is not reality is the Flanker's multi-tracking ability and F-15's MFD. If BS fix those problem, it is worthy for us to even wait a while longer.:pilotfly:

dude forget about turning this game in favor of China, its JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. You always ask these types of question and when someone give you a rational answer, you question it. Just let it go man. And BS is not aimed at improving the old flyables, its mainly directed at the Ka-50, PERIOD. so don't have your hopes up.

Im confused, what does the title have to do with the content?

I feel lured into another "lets-have-R-77's-on-Flanker" thread

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Im confused, what does the title have to do with the content?

I feel lured into another "lets-have-R-77's-on-Flanker" thread

No need, I have heard from one of Super Kung Fu's thread. He said all we need to do is wait 2 ~ 4 years. :) There will be Su-27SMK, sorry, to be a Chinese, I should call it J-11A.

By the way, I know it is your west nature, but please try not to make conflict.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest IguanaKing

Its not anybody's Western nature, RedHammer, just that you have a very short history of posts on this forum, and most of your posts are a bit strange. If you say something here, and someone else proves you wrong, just come back with a "I stand corrected. Thank you!" kind of post. We all make mistakes dude, its when you disappear after someone calls you on inaccurate information...well, that makes you look like a troll...and everybody hates a troll. Try being part of the community for a while, and you'll see that Eastern and Western culture conflicts don't mean a thing. :smilewink:

Its not anybody's Western nature, RedHammer, just that you have a very short history of posts on this forum, and most of your posts are a bit strange. If you say something here, and someone else proves you wrong, just come back with a "I stand corrected. Thank you!" kind of post. We all make mistakes dude, its when you disappear after someone calls you on inaccurate information...well, that makes you look like a troll...and everybody hates a troll. Try being part of the community for a while, and you'll see that Eastern and Western culture conflicts don't mean a thing. :smilewink:

As you said, I made mistake before, but that was age ago. I was new in the community. I haven't stand a "strange" thread for ages now.

every times when I want to ask question, they always follow behind and tell everybody I can not be trust, I am a bad one. Give me hard time. would you like that? I can charge them with slander in real world.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest IguanaKing

Nope. If you post erroneous information, you have to immediately take responsibility for it, when someone calls you on it...otherwise, the guys remember you, and it doesn't matter how long you stay away. :smilewink: I know there's a lot of hate for you here right now, but if you participate here in a neutral manner, you'll earn respect among the members. Either give it a chance, or leave, threats of suing for slander won't get you anywhere. Come on dude, lighten up. :D

No need, I have heard from one of Super Kung Fu's thread. He said all we need to do is wait 2 ~ 4 years. :) There will be Su-27SMK, sorry, to be a Chinese, I should call it J-11A.

By the way, I know it is your west nature, but please try not to make conflict.

the hell? I never said that. Look, ED (at this time) will not do anything to the old flyables. It will be a long time before we see any improvements (if any) to the old flyables.

Try being part of the community for a while, and you'll see that Eastern and Western culture conflicts don't mean a thing. :smilewink:

Exactly, I'm chinese and i have no conflict with western/eastern culture.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As you said, I made mistake before, but that was age ago. I was new in the community. I haven't stand a "strange" thread for ages now.

No, your post still continue to follow this same pattern. Just now you said this to me in the other thread

And if you think you are man enough, why don't tell me you address, and we setle our conflict along.

No one says this type of thing, especially on a forum because it makes you look childish. It's also annoying to see the same questions pop up over and over again, like your beginning sentence. When will BS be released.

The answer has and always will be "WHEN ITS READY." It was never mentioned it was going to be released this month.

the hell? I never said that. Look, ED (at this time) will not do anything to the old flyables. It will be a long time before we see any improvements (if any) to the old flyables.

about 2 day's ago I find one of your thread said. next game will be tank killer, then F-16, then MiG-29SM or something like that, then will be Flanker's turn.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ED said nothing for the flanker after the next SIM. We dont even know exactly wich of those planes will be featured, because theres no fixed plans yet.

It is highly unlikely we will see Chinese planes Simulated in a Russian game, specialy when theres not enough information avaiable to model it.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

about 2 day's ago I find one of your thread said. next game will be tank killer, then F-16, then MiG-29SM or something like that, then will be Flanker's turn.

and how old is that thread, things have changed you know. And even said that, Black Shark is an addon for Lock On. We haven't even heard or seen tank killers, or the F-16 sim that was rumored after that. What made you think its the flanker's turn now? You are like a decade early.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ED said nothing for the flanker after the next SIM. We dont even know exactly wich of those planes will be featured, because theres no fixed plans yet.

It is highly unlikely we will see Chinese planes Simulated in a Russian game, specialy when theres not enough information avaiable to model it.

You guys are misleading this thread for unknow reason.

My question was: "Is ED going to make F-15's MFD reality or not."

I didn't ask Chinese Flanker!!:mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You guys are misleading thie thread for unknow reason.

My question was is ED going to make F-15's MFD reality or not.

I didn't ask Chinese Flanker!!:mad:

I've heard a rumor that Ed is working on the F-15 radar...As far as what they are doing????? I mean its just a rumor.. But have a little faith in Eds ability to come through.. And don't give up hope, as I'm sure that the F-15 will be fixed...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I've heard a rumor that Ed is working on the F-15 radar...As far as what they are doing????? I mean its just a rumor.. But have a little faith in Eds ability to come through.. And don't give up hope, as I'm sure that the F-15 will be fixed...

~S~

Blaze

Thank you! Now That is the anwser I am after.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]