Default Profile reset

How do i do a repair reset on DCS 2.5

May Have got a little frustrated with profiles and settings and deleted a few modded files . Now I have no setting for A10c Sim profile , I dont have a wheel brake axis for the A10.

I think Ive removed the default A10C Sim profile and I need to get back the Default settings.

Any Ideas, Honestly got to the point Ill just uninstall and start again :helpsmilie:

No need ... wait a bit ... let me check on my PC

The control configuration is stored on /saved games/dcs_instance_name/config/input/

at that location there is a A-10C folder ... simply delete it and the next time you use the A-10C on DCS it will re-create i from defaults.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Cheers But yes I got a bit out of hand and had modded profiles there and also in the main root folder which I'm not really sure which one I deleted and which ones I kept. But I lost around 80% of default settings for the A10 . Simple stuff like gear , flaps views ect. I got on the lets try this profile by Mr X and added another profile by Mr Y and then a Mr Z and before to long had profile from Mr XYZ all jumbled up. Only one to blame is me , I should have known better than to get lazy.

Yep did try the above trick , but I actually didn't have some of the basic commands even listed to reset back to default ... Yeah I done a good job

Edited by "Jimbo"